Chapter 2

Leo's POV:

The bus slowly stops and I put my werewolf vampire smut novel back into my school bag. I step out of the school bus with Jude and my orbs immediately spotted my vice principal. He was 2'7 and should probably be in jail but lets not talk about that. I say hello to him and walk into the school. I head to my first class which I share with Lewis.

I sit down at my usual seat, next to Lewis. In front of us are two girls I can't remember the name of.

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hello L-L-Lewis how a-are you?" I ask nervously.. wait why am I nervous?

"Yo aha I'm fucking good. What's up with you dude aha," he says, biting his lip.

At that action my heart fluttered in my chest, that must be due to the heart attack I had last week.

"N-n-n-nothing much," I squeak out, my cheeks red.

Before Lewis could speak one of the girls turned around.

"Could I borrow a pencil-"

"SHUT UP YOU WHORE YOU DON'T DESERVE RIGHTS I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FUCKING DIE YOU ABSOLUTE FREAK I HATE YOU!" I yell.

God I love women.

She looks shocked and the teacher turns towards me.

"LEO! OUTSIDE! NOW!"

Crystal blue tears form at the edges of my eyes as I immediately run outside, sobbing. I feel so depressed, what did I do to deserve this??

I decide to run up to the rooftop of our school which shouldn't be possible since it's a normal roof and nobody has access to it and nobody should be standing on the rooftop in the first place.

Ignoring that I take a deep breath. I open my soft, glossy, red lips and prepare to sing. Whenever I felt alone I would always sing to make myself feel better.

"THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG! TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG!"

I sing at the top of my lungs it just feels so great.

That was my vision slowly faded to black.

I fainted.