Chapter 3

Leo's POV:

I open my orbs and look and my surroundings. I'm in the nurses office. I sigh and I hear the door open.

"Hello Leo how are you doing?"

The vice principal, walks in. He is in a full maid cosplay.

As soon as he finishes his sentence I spit in his eye and walk off. I hate him he's such a b-baka         >:(

"WAIT LEO!" I hear him yell out behind me

"What?" I ask

"I was the one who knocked you out. I was jealous because of your singing talent," he confesses.

I'm shocked.. I never thought someone would find my singing good.

I tuck some hair behind my ear and look away, embarrassed.

"Someone else heard it to.."

He moves to the side and standing behind him was.. LEWIS!!

"Wow, I'm not gay but that was amazing singing," he says

I blush and cover my face with my hands. He laughs and walks closer. He takes my hands away from my face and stares into my brown orbs with his emerald orbs.

He realises what he did and backs away, a red painting his cheeks.

"L-let's go scream at women for doing absolutely nothing because we love them so much," he stutters

"Y-yeah," I reply

He takes my hand and we run off.

Don't get the wrong idea we're not gay, we're just best friends. I may have sucked his dick multiple times but that doesn't make me gay... does it? No of course not.

Lewis' POV:

I grab Leo's hand and for some reason my heart skips a beat. Lately I've been feeling weird around him, my heart beats faster and my face gets warm around him. This isn't love. When I was with my ex girlfriend I felt deep hatred towards her, that's what love is.

Besides me and him are extremely homophobic so we can't be gay.