Chapter 5

Leo's POV:
I'm so excited for the party, I can't wait!
I already have my outfit planned.

Leo's POV:I'm so excited for the party, I can't wait!I already have my outfit planned

I can't wait to see Lewis, I bet he'll look so sexy-

No wait Leo you can't think like that you're homophobic!!

I'm so straight and I love girls very much and I love to dehumanise them and be a misogynist.

I was so busy thinking about how much I love girls and definitely am not in love with Lewis that I didn't notice the time! I'm going to be late!

Lewis' POV:
Ugh the entire school is here except Leo. I even dressed up in my best outfit! I want him to see it!

I see a girl breathe in my direction and I immediately storm over to her and punch her in the face

I see a girl breathe in my direction and I immediately storm over to her and punch her in the face. She stands up and yells at me.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!"

"FOR FUCKING BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS ME, LEWIS THE MOST POPULAR BAD BOY EVER! ONLY LEO IS ALLOWED TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR AS ME YOU WHORE!" I yell back at her. God she's such a bitch but I love women I'm totally 100% straight.

I storm outside, angry.

I can feel the rage bubbling up inside me.. I need to let me inner demons out.

I punch the wall and it dents.

I suddenly hear a voice from behind me.. it was.. LEO??!

I immediately panic. Oh no he's not supposed to see me like this.

Tears form in his orbs and he runs off crying, I run after him.

Leo's POV:

I cant believe Lewis could do this to me.. how could he punch a wall after all we've done together.

Moaning in class together.

Sucking each other's dicks.

Bullying women for no reason.

Getting drunk and nasty.

You see when I was 1 month old I saw Nicki Minaj leaning on a wall. Ever since that day I vowed never to damage a wall ever again.

I cant believe Lewis betrayed me like this..