Chapter 39: Harker

Harker grinned over the top of Alison's head. She'd been soft and willing, her body leaning into his as he'd whispered in her ear. Then she'd turned, her lips open, wanting...no, expecting his kiss. She'd been so surprised when he hadn't kissed her...again. Women were so used to getting everything they wanted sexually from men that it drove them mad when they were denied. It made them desperate for that man's touch, his kiss and his cock. That was exactly how he needed Alison tonight–desperate for him.

He shifted closer, making sure to keep his dick away from her. She wasn't ready to feel that pressed against her ass, but soon. He stared at the stage. The sub was tied to a spanking bench, her ass in the air but still covered by her skirt. That was Anthony's gift to him so Harker could play along with the scene. He'd have to thank Ethan for arranging this.

"What do you think that woman is feeling?" he whispered in her ear. "She's tied up. Helpless. At the mercy of her dom."

"I...I don't know." Alison's breath came faster with each word.

"Do you think she'snervous?" His hand drifted just a little under her shirt right above thewaistband of her skirt. "Is she eager?" Her skin was so soft and warm. "Is herbreath coming faster? Is her heart racing, waiting for him to kiss her, touchher?" His hand slid upward. He wanted to grab it and tease her nipple until shescreamed but not yet. His fingers traced gently between her breasts. "Do youthink her heart is beating like yours? Fast. Unsteady." He nipped her ear."Answer me."