𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈

❝ 𝐀 𝐓 𝐓 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 ❞

"Five hundred dollars and her body is yours for the night!" Guaranteed the ostentatious lady, grabbing the attention of the myriad of men. In her hand held a woman, fair and her hair as gorgeous as gold. Eyes were like the Indian Ocean and lips were as delectable as desserts. Men were lining up, their hands held a five hundred dollar bill as their eyes were filled with hunger towards the restrained woman.

Having a blank expression on her face, the woman stared emptily at the crowd in front of her. Some appearances were familiar to her however, the memory of them she evoked weren't pleasant at all. In her mind was a dark and obscure room perfect for exhibiting sexual fantasies and erotic ambience where she was taken every night to be their object of perversion.

Ten, twenty, thirty, losing calculation of how many men that invaded her insides. At this point, dignity was obliterated from her vocabulary. She was ashamed of the woman she had become, being sold off to a brothel at an age where flowers begin to bloom into reality. Her vision of men became ominous and the disgust she has for her own self sickened her every time she glances in the mirror.

"Ah! Mister Shreave, three nights weren't enough for you?" The lady jested at the young poised man. Just by the suit he wore and the watch glimmering on his wrist, his status in life was pellucid. He pulled the woman away from the lady's hand and replaced her with a five hundred dollar bill. Just like that, a price was placed on her again. Was a woman like her worth only five hundred dollars?

Through the eyes of these men, she was equivalent to a paper bill. She was aware of how others perceived her worth that even she considers herself not more than that. Having held by countless men, she formed a conclusion that true love was a far-fetched dream for her to acquire. Often would she contemplate about how other people will think about her once they get to know the truth she was deeply ashamed of.

"I'm entranced by her voluptuous body, Miss Azumabito. Certainly a man like me shouldn't be blamed for wanting more?" The lady giggled at what the man said. Nodding at him and motioning him to proceed to the private room just meters away from their current spot, indirectly telling him that she was all his. The man roughly held the wrist of the fragile woman, pulling her hurriedly towards the room. As they reached the place, the man pushed her onto the bed before slamming the door shut.

"Finally, I can have a taste of you again." The man muttered before hastening to get rid of his clothes. He then held the woman in between his arms before stripping her garments away. Ravenously gliding his hands through her body, the woman's night begins to collapse once more as she wasn't in favor of the things being done to her. Just like a mannequin, she laid there silently not even expressing any form of pleasure. The man could care less since he was only interested in using her body for his own liking to begin with.

He didn't know her name, her age, the date she was born, what foods she enjoyed eating, hobbies she liked doing, movies she was fond of watching. All he knows is the look of her body and how it feels to be inside of her. He didn't care learning anything about her nor bothered to ask her about it, but he could name hundreds of things that could make him feel good. It wasn't love at all, just lust losing itself into his mind.

After being satisfied from owning her repeatedly, he wore his clothes back again. His back facing the woman who was still nakedly lying down the bed. Standing up and throwing a couple of small bills into her before getting out of the room after fixing himself, leaving her in a disgraceful state. She turned around and looked at the corner of the room where her garments laid. What else did she expect from a jerk like him? All she could do was close her eyes and force herself to sleep. She didn't have time to sympathize with herself. It was her job and she couldn't escape from it, not until she pays all of her parents' debt.