𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈

❝ 𝐀 𝐅 𝐅 𝐄 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 ❞

A muse was now put to use as Annie accepted Armin's request. Considering what happened that night, she had nothing else to hide from him. She felt slightly ashamed of the fact that she was a lady of the night but Armin wasn't the type of person to care about businesses unrelated to him. He simply aspired her body, not for sexual fantasies but to quench the thirst that he has for the virtuosity of his art.

Not once, but twice did Annie assume about Armin's ill intentions towards her. From the day she served him to the night she didn't expect to have him as a customer. She had finally realized that she had become judgmental towards the innocent artist who wanted nothing from her but to become his muse. Annie did not hesitate in finalizing her choice towards the artist's request. She was more than willing to become his sculpture thus why she was now standing with her bare skin as she kept stagnant in front of him.

"Annie, how old are you?" He asked of her, conversing from time to time to ease up the tension in between them. He laid all of his attention on his canvas except for his ears to take notice of her response. Art was supposed to have a meaning, and it would be insincere for him to not know much about his subject. Only through his muse's identity will he be able to place clarity on his art pieces in recognition of her.

"Old enough to be doing all of this, so you don't have to worry." Armin was amused by her response and thought of another question to fill the blank space that wallowed them after. He swiftly moved his hands on the canvas, refining the shape of her pebbled flesh on the peak of her breasts. He momentarily paused to look at her peak, envisioning it finely on his mind before tending to his pencil. Annie's skin begins to heat up as she witnessed Armin's determined eyes on the peaks of her chest.

"When were you born? Not to sound inquisitive, but I enjoy asking friends this question. It gives me a reason to talk to them from time to time, even if it's just once a year in their specific day. I was born on the 3rd of November, practically a cursed month for several people. And you?" Armin darted his eyes onto the lady, wanting to show her he was listening even if his hands were busy moving itself on the paper.

"March 22nd. Nothing special aside from spring." She replied, returning the gaze on him. For a split second, Armin was as stagnant as her. Their eyes locked into each other like both were each other's preys. They dwelled in each other's thoughts, like they have been residing in it long enough to foster their attraction towards each other. Armin shifted his gaze back onto his canvas, wiping away the thought of her in his mind.

"I've seen you work in Levi's café but I barely see you take a break. Do you enjoy eating any food in the tea shop?" Curiously, he spoke, wanting to know if she ever enjoyed any treats from her boss' tea shop. He saw how hard she worked for a part-time job, not even something permanent in her life. He wondered how she would feel the same as his muse. Would she be looking forward to days he would engrave her image into his pieces?

"His strawberry cakes are delightful." She honestly responded without hesitation. Armin found himself smiling at how she voiced her love for Levi's sweet cakes. For someone serious and profound like Annie, Armin wasn't expecting her to have a liking on desserts as sweet as her favorite cakes. Usually, he wouldn't ask questions after asking his muses' names however, his treatment towards Annie was out of the ordinary. He sought to know more about the lady in front of him, hoping that he would truly understand someone similar to him. Someone lacking the freedom and excitement that life has to offer.

"His pumpkin pies are delightful as well. Everything he makes is exceptionally appealing, just like food being presented behind screens in movies. Speaking of movies, what films are you fond of?" Each of his questions were answered by her, allowing him to store more information in his curious intellectual mind. In each answer she gave, he found himself being further interested in her, wanting to query her more. Armin looked onto his watch before placing down his tools and standing, preparing to leave his studio.