𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐲

How frequently do you ponder about
Fate?

Thinking - If you did or did not do this, would the outcome differ?

Quite certainly, there are moments we yearn to change.

Actions we deeply regret.

Words we should've kept in silence.

Lies we could've acknowledged before the person we lied to, eventually lose their patience.

In the midst of all these contritions, were times in which even the smallest things unnoticeable, were paths to new opportunities, friendships, and love.

It was Serendipity.

We did not expect nor hoped for it to happen. It came to us directly in a form of coincidence.

For some they call it a Blessing.

Some says it was a Miracle.

While others?

Well.

It became a Lesson.

Serendipity isn't always something to be overjoyed about.
It only gives us a vision into how we would grasp something or someone we were unaware that we desired.

Did you know?
There are four phases of Serendipity.

First,

𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈

❝ 𝐀 𝐓 𝐓 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 ❞

This is where serendipity hands us our vision, letting us perceive the opportunities that are yet to come our way.

𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈

❝ 𝐀 𝐅 𝐅 𝐄 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 ❞

The moment where we start to become emotionally attached, being grateful for what we found unexpectedly.

𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈𝐈

❝ 𝐃 𝐄 𝐂 𝐄 𝐏 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 ❞

In here, everything begins to crumble down. Regret, lies, and sorrow corrupts our thoughts. Our mind similar to Pandora's box, keeping all the darkness within our subconsciousness.

Lastly,

𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐕

❝ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐈 𝐙 𝐀 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 ❞

The moment where we begin to ponder our fate. Receiving answers from the path we took to reach this phase. Where we select a relentless word to define Serendipity. You'll find yourself asking, was it

a Blessing?

a Miracle?

or

a Lesson?

You, yourself would know the exact answer, once you finally realize.

╔═══════════════╗

This is a work of fiction. Places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Most characters part of this story are not mine. They belong to Sir Hajime Isayama, the author and artist of the Attack on Titan manga.

The plot and flow however, is completely mine. Any stories similar to this will purely be coincidental. If I had taken inspiration from a certain film and decide to add it to this story, I will not hesistate to give rightful credit.

Please be aware that this story will contain swears, mature and sexual content, degradation, angst, prostitution, and societal issues that could be hard for some people to take in.

It is fully your responsibility if you choose to continue reading this story.

╚═══════════════╝