𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗|| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚜!

"Goodbye, Mike."

  She then started screaming, the lights flickered like crazy. The Demogorgan started to dissolve into flakes, as it surrounded Eleven.

      Eleven opened her eyes suddenly, taking a deep breath, inhaling the poisonous air. She covered her mouth and coughed, standing up. She saw the vines that wrapped around the chalkboard in the front of the classroom, she turned and noticed she was alone, completely alone.

      She wandered the halls, looking for a way out, but everything was dark and the vines on the walls didn't help. Eleven stopped at the corner and leaned on the wall groaning from exhaustion.

      "Mike?" Eleven asked looking towards the exit door. She turned instead and continued down the hall. She started to walk faster, the realization of her situation sinking in, "Mike?"
She started to breath heavily, continuing down the hall. "Mike? Mike!" Eleven yelled, she turned a corner and saw steps leading down. Eleven stopped at the stairs and whimpered, wanting out of this place. She tensed hearing people talking from the distance. She turned around and saw something on the wall. Something glowing and red. She started to it, ignoring the flakes that past her. Eleven looked at the glowing red  thing on the wall. She looked through it and saw figures with flashlights pointing at the red thing she was looking through. She quickly turned away, hiding herself as one of the figures came closer to look at it. She kept herself hidden until the people left. Eleven moved back infront of it, and brought her hand to it to touch it. It was slimy, but she pushed her hand through anyways. It was a gateway to the other world, the world she knew. Eleven looked at her hand and stepped back, wiping her hand on the flannel she wore over her dress. Eleven rose her hand to the gateway, narrowing her eyes. She watched as she made the gateway crumple and get bigger so she could fit through.

      Eleven stuck her hands through and ripped the thin veil of slime, then pushed herself through, falling on all fours on the school hallway floor. She was covered in slime but she didn't care. She was back.

      "What about the Russians?" Mrs. Wheeler asked the agents around her with her arms crossed. "What if they come looking for her?"

      "They don't know where she is. And she can't contact you without us knowing." The first agent explained.

      "The most important thing is for you to try to go on with your lives and to keep all of this-" The second agent was cut off by Mr. Wheeler.

      "Top secret." Mr. Wheeler said, doing a salute. "Yeah. Understood. We're all patriots in this house."

      "Go back to the beginning." A third agent said to Mike, who was sitting on a chair.

      "I told you everything." Mike said bitterly.

      "I understand this is difficult, Michael." The third agent said, trying to sound reassuring.

      "I don't know where she is." Mike repeated. "And even if I did, I'd never tell you. I would never tell you." He added. Eleven was standing outside the window, listening to the conversation.

      "I know it's difficult to accept, the stories she told you were not true." The third agent told Mike. "She's a very dangerous individual."

      "If she contacts you, you must tell us." The fourth agent said to Mike, more seriously. But Mike was gazing out the window. He furrowed his brows, thinking he saw something, or someone.

      "Otherwise, you're putting yourself and your entire family at risk." The third agent told him, but Mike didn't even look at her. "Do you understand, Michael?" She asked. Mike was looking at Eleven, they both looked at each other. "Do you understand?"