𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎|| 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙾𝚛 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝, 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔!

"Will! (Y/n)! Hey!" Dustin yelled from the lawn of Mike's house. Jonathan pulled up to the curb and honked. Jonathan stopped the car and pulled the key out of the ignition. Will sat up and went to open the door.

      "Hey, listen, you two." Jonathan spoke up, stopping the two from leaving the car. They both looked at him. "If I let you two go on your own, you promise to stay in the neighborhood?"

      "Yeah!" (Y/n) smiled with a nod.

      "Yeah, yeah, totally." Will smiled as well, turning to face his brother.

      "And be back at Mike's by 9:00." Jonathan continued.

      "9..30?"

      "9:00." Jonathan said with a slight smile. Will nodded. "Deal?" Jonathan asked offering his hand to Will.

      "Yeah, deal." Will shook his hand excitedly. Jonathan turned to (Y/n) and offered his hand,

      "You too." Jonathan slightly smiled. (Y/n) nodded and shook his hand.

      "All right." Jonathan said as Will opened the car and got out. Jonathan handed Will the camera, "Hey. Don't let any of your spazzy friends use this, all right?" Will nodded and took the camera. Jonathan lowered the front passenger so (Y/n) could get out. (Y/n) got out and stood by Will.  "I hope it doesn't suck." Jonathan said imitating Dracula. Will chuckled and closed the door.

      "Will! (Y/n)!" Lucas called to the two. They smiled and ran over.

      "Egon!" Dustin smiled. "Melnitz!" Dustin laughed pulling (Y/n) into a quick hug.

      "Yeah! You two ready for tonight? Lucas asked, clearly excited. (Y/n) nodded and held onto her pillow case,

      "Awesome!"

      "Trick or treat!" The group said in sync to the lady that opened the door. The lady chuckled.

      "Oh!" The lady gushed at the five smiling teens. "Well, aren't you cute? The little exterminators." The lady held out a bowl for them. They all glanced at each other. They took fistfuls of candy.

      "If I get another 3 Musketeers, I'm gonna kill myself." Lucas complained as they walked down the street.

      "What's wrong with 3 Musketeers?" Dustin asked him.

      "What's wrong with 3 Musketeers?" Lucas repeated the question as if Dustin was dumb.

      "No one likes 3 Musketeers." Mike spoke up.

      "Yeah, it's just nougat." Will chimed in. (Y/n) shrugged. The candy was alright to her, but there were others that had a higher ranking.

      "Whoa. 'Just nougat'?" Dustin asked in disbelief. "Just nougat? It is top three for me."

      "Top three?" (Y/n) asked raising her eyebrows.

      "Top three!" Dustin repeated, turning to her.

      "Oh, God. Give me a break." Mike scoffed. (Y/n) rolled her eyes trying to keep up with the fast walking group.

      "Seriously, I can just eat a whole bowl of nougat." Dustin told them. "Straight up." Dustin added. Suddenly a person popped up infront of them, growling, they had on a Michael Myers mask and wielded a fake sword. The group all screamed and shrieked out of fear. The person stopped growling and started to laugh.

      "Holy shit!" The person yelled removing their mask, revealing it was Max. "You should have seen the look on your faces." Max laughed. Mike scoffed and turned away. "And you? Who screams like that? You sound like a little girl." Max asked Lucas. Max chuckled and turned, starting to walk off. The group glanced at each other, then to her. (Y/n) didn't even realize she was holding onto Dustin until he moved his hand off her arm. Max turned back to them,