𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎|| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚢

Will was now sitting upright, wires attached to his temples as Doctor Owens shined a light in Will's eyes.

"Do you know your name?" Doctor Owens asked, turning the flashlight off. Will glanced at the flashlight then to Doctor Owens.

"Will." Will answered main gaining eye contact.

"Your full name?" Doctor Owens asked on. Will's expression didn't change.

"William Byers." Will answered with the same blank stare.

"Do you know..." Doctor Owens trailed off leaning forward a bit. "Do you know who I am?"

"A doctor." Will said with a bit of hesitation this time. In the room were two other doctors with their hands in their pockets, Mike with his hands also in his pockets, Bob, Joyce, Hopper, and Doctor Owens.

"Have we met before?" Doctor Owens asked. Will hesitated before answering.

"I don't.. remember." Will answered.

"Hmm. You don't remember me?" Doctor Owens asked, getting no response back. "Okay. How about, uh... How about this guy here?" Doctor Owens said pointing to Mike. "Know who that is?" He asked. Will turned to Mike. Mike gave Will a small wave and smile. Will only stared blankly, trying to remember who that was. "It's all right. Take your time." Doctor Owens said patting Will's shoulder. It finally clicked on who that was.

"That's my friend." Will said. "Mike." He specified. Mike let out a small thankful smile and glanced at Joyce and Bob.

"What about me, kid? You remember me?" Hopper asked with a smile. Will looked over at Hopper, nothing in his brain was connecting to tell him who that was. Will shook his head no, the slight smile on Joyce leaving her. "They tell me you helped save me last night. You remember that?" Hopper asked. Will shook his head no again.

"Do you remember anything about last night?" Doctor Owens asked gaining Will's attention. "About what happened?"

"I remember they hurt me." Will answered.

      Will dropped to the ground feeling his insides burning. Like he was being burnt alive.

      "You mean the doctors?" Doctor Owens asked as Joyce turned away.

      "No." Will said shaking his head no. "The soldiers." He specified.

      He held onto his sides and shook, he was grunting and whimpering.

      "The soldiers hurt you?" Doctor Owens asked. Will's gaze shifted into a slight more serious look.

      "They shouldn't have done that." Will said with a slightly lower voice. "It upset him." Will said. Joyce furrowed her brows slightly.

      "You say, 'Upset him.' Is that him?" Doctor Owens asked, showing Will a photo they took inside the house. It was a photo of the drawing Will made of the shadow creature. Will held onto the photo and looked at Doctor Owens, nodding. Doctor Owens took the photo back.

      "Okay. Okay, I wanna try something." Doctor Owens said looking towards Joyce. "It's gonna seem a little odd at first, but I think it's really gonna help us understand what's going on." He explained. He then turned back to Will placing his hand on his shoulder. "Is that okay?"

      "Okay." Will said quietly.

      One of the other workers rolled in something beside the bed Will was laying on. A container of sorts sat on top of the rolly.