Bio

Name: Willian Schnee (will change to Y/N later on)

Age: 12 (upon dying)

Hair Color: Snow white (becomes translucent blue upon dying)

Eye Color: Aqua Blue (remain the same)

Outfit: A bloodied white shirt with dark grey jeans and black shoes (all become translucent blue upon dying and the blood is removed)

Personality: Kind, reserved(before dying), outgoing(after dying) and curious

Hobbies: Reading (Spent most of his time reading books in between abuse and after dying)

Semblance: Soul Survivor (Unlike the hereditary glyphs, he did not unlock his semblance until at death's door and finding that fate was so harsh to him, his will refused to let his life be taken so young and thus persevered as a ghost. Since it is tied to his soul which is how he remains "alive", it is always active.)

He can also still interact with the world around him, but anyone who does not have their aura unlocked cannot see or hear him in his ghost state, but will notice things seemingly floating in the air for no reason.

Given his age and how physically impossible it is, there will be no romance options with the reader, however that doesn't mean other ships can't or won't be teased every now and then. The story takes place a few years before the start of Volume 1 and is what directly influences Winter's decision to apply to the military as soon as she graduated, and for Weiss to apply to Beacon. 

If anyone is still confused or has questions, feel free to ask away! Also, I'd like to shout out Dhonovahn for proof reading my first chapter and helping me kick of this story!