//Date with Sakusa?//

Welcome to part 4!!
Let's start!!

Atsumu POV

The door opened and revealed Komori. He greeted us as he walked in.

"Komori, what do you want?" The harsh tone was not necessary, but I guess that's Sakusa.

"I want nothing, Hiso wants something"

"And what does he want?" Why is he annoyed, if I think about it I would be annoyed too, if my brother would pull that.

"Atsumu should come to his office"

Huh? What? Why me?
"Why me?" I asked hoping I'm getting a satisfying answer. I hoped for nothing, Komori just shrugged and left the room.

With a sigh I left the office and went to Hiso's. I knocked, nothing, I knocked again, there is the answer that I can come in and that's what I did. I stepped into the office, seeing Hiso sitting behind his desk looking at some files.

Now he looked up, I don't like the tension we are creating in this studio today....

"Here are you!" He said happily, but I can hear the undertone and I don't like it.

"Yeah, here am I" I said trying not to stutter, due to the stare I get from him, like he is looking straight into my soul. Creepy.

Why is he standing up? Go away from me!
I backed away till my back hit the wall. Fuck.

"H-hiso what do ya want?" Fuck, why am I stuttering?

"You~" Eh?

"I d-don't think ya can h-have that" Get your voice under control!

"Why not?~" Why not? Because I said so!

"Not even if I take you on a date?" A date? Maybe....

"I-i mean if ya ask like that. I could go on a date with ya.."

"Good! I'm going to pick you up, Friday, 8 pm!"

"O-okay" What the fuck was that?!

I left that office as fast as I could, without gaining any attention. God was I happy as I left got to Sakusa's office.

"What did Hiso need?" Why TF should I tell you?

"Why do ya ask? Jealous or something?"

Sakusa POV

Why is he sassy like that? I just asked, because I know Hiso and I don't trust him....maybe I a little bit jealous.

Why is he stepping closer?

"If ya tall anyone that I'm a fox I'm gonna kill ya, slow and painfully." That was creepy. I could just nod.

"Good, any work left boss?" What the hell was that mood swing?

"No there is nothing left, you can go home"

"Okay see ya"

Tìmèskìp Frîdåy 8pm

Atsumu POV

Hiso picked me up at 8 pm, I'm not even asking from where he knows my address. He drove us to a expensive looking restaurant and we talked about random stuff, nothing serious.

The the waiter came to take our orders. We ordered our meal and a whine, I think Hiso don't likes whine. But a dinner in a expensive restaurant without whine!? That's a No Go!

The dish comes and we started to eat, I noticed that Hiso kept glancing to the whine glass. So I decided to tease him a little.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him innocently.
"You know the whine looks a bit like blood.....so red and thick~"

"Y-yeah" He said as he starts sweating.

And I'm ending this part here. Curse me as much as you want, you have to wait for the next part.😝

575 Words

5/August/21