Preface

THANK YOU

Hello everyone I'm so excited that you decided to read my story!

EPIGRAPH

"He'll prefer watching me hurt physically then mentally, because he can't bear to see me hurt and not being able to stop it by doing something like covering the wound."

A U T H O R' S  N O T E !

Disclaimers

So my first language isn't English so there are probably gonna be some spelling and grammar mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out in the comments. I'm not a professional writer either so don't come for me with how the book is done.

This is the first book I publish on Wattpad and It's my first try at writing enemies to lovers so bear with me, please. I'm very in the beginning phase and just starting to get comfortable with writing and my vocabulary is not that amplified, they're gonna be mistakes it happens a lot, so as I said before pls bear with me.

This book has been unpublished in my draft for a while and I finally decided to start writing it.

This book is not edited at all, it's a really rough draft. It's gonna be very hardly edited or maybe re written after I'm done with it.

All of the pictures used in my book are not mine. I found them on Pinterest so the credits go to their respective owners.

R E A D

Another thing If you don't like my book than just leave, leaving my book and not reading it doesn't hurt you in anyway. No need to hate on my book because you don't like it. If you got nothing nice to say then don't say it.

This book is purely out of my imagination so most of the things written are not real in real life like names, places, and things like that. Anything that might be the same is probably purely a coincidence

Don't copy this book. There is no need to copy someone else's work. If you find a book on another platform or here that is very  similar to mine or is mine, please let me know or kindly report it. Since I've only published this book here.

This book as some things about mental problems/ illness. If you could get triggered by these topics then please don't read!
There are gonna be trigger warnings before a chapter if there are mature scenes or if they are triggering topics.

I'm gonna try to commit to this story as much as I can because I have this tendency to change the story and start another one and go back to this and then write another one. So I'm gonna try to not do that and continue writing this till the end. (It will probably not happen).

Posting schedules:

I don't have a posting schedule I'm probably gonna update when I have time to write or when I have motivation. Probably Saturdays or Sundays and Fridays. Not sure though.

Timeline:

Started: February 19, 2022
Finished: ...

Warning:
This book will contain:

Smoking

Alcohol usage/drug usage

Eating Disorder

Anxiety

Self harm

Cursing/swearing

Thoughts about suicide/ suicide descriptions

Mature content

Death

Enemies to lovers

Fake dating

Slow burn

Burns/fire description

Panic attacks

Depression

Bitchy and cocky main characters.

Nicknames like babe and baby, babygirl or others.

These are most of the things that are gonna be in my book. And thank you so much to anyone that decided to read my book. It means the world to me and I hope you enjoy it! (sorry I just realized how much I wrote but I just wanted to tell you guys this before we start with the book.)