Chapter 45~ I Wish I Could Tell Them The Truth

Katie's POV:

Yesterday I had so much fun with the girls and now today has been horrible. Connor is home with the guys filming a YouTube video and Izzy hasn't stopped crying for him. I unfortunately haven't been able to upload because of izzy and I've been getting a lot of hate for it. People are saying I'm grateful, a b*tch, Connor doesn't deserve me, etc.

I feel so bad that I haven't posted but izzy comes first and I just wish I could tell them that but if I tell them about Izzy they will know it's Matt's baby. She looks way more like him than connor and the fangirls aren't stupid. I also haven't been hanging with the guys lately because of izzy. Cam, Nash, and the Jacks have been constantly asking to hang but with izzy I can't. 1. I have no one to leave izzy with. Sam and Cat are always out and doing things and I don't wanna be a burden to them and 2. I can't bring izzy because they will definitely know she's Matt's and then they will tell matt or try to convince me to tell him. I always end up making up excuses why I can't hang out and I know for fact they are staring not to believe me...

~Flashback to two hours ago~

*buzz buzz*
* 1 new text message*

(K: Katie and N: Nash)

N: KATIE!!

K: Yeah?

N: The guys and I haven't seen you in forever and we really wanna hang. Can you come over to our house today??

K: Sorry can't today Nash

N: Why not??!😫

K: I'm too busy. I have a lot of errands to do

N: Well maybe you can come over after you do them

K: Still cant. Sam needs me for something tonight

N: Well is it gonna take ALL night??

K: Most likely

N: Well how about tomorrow??

K: Still can't sorry

N: Why not????

K: I have things to do again

N: Things??

K: Yes things. I have to go talk to you later

N: Sure whatever. Have fun "running errands"

~End of Flashback~

I know he doesn't believe me and I just wish I could tell him the truth but sadly I cant..