Chapter 9~ The Fight

Katie's POV~

I just came back to my dorm from hanging out with Connor. We saw a movie in the lounge and then went to get something to eat. He's so sweet and funny and not to mention cute😏 I'm just tired of waiting for him to make a move, we've been hanging out for like FOREVER. I just hope he'll make a move soon, I wonder what's keeping him from asking me out.. hmm? Not sure, but if he doesn't I'm gonna make a move.

*Enters room*

Cat: OMG! KATIE WHERE WERE YOU?! I WAS TEXTING YOU LIKE CRAZY!

Katie: Calm down, I was just hanging out with Connor and my phone died.

Cat: CALM DOWN?? CALM DOWN??! I NEEDED TO TALK TO YOU AND YOU DIDNT ANSWER ANY OF MY CALLS OR TEXTS! I WAS WORRIED!

Katie: Why would you be worried? Damn, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself.

Cat: Well, clearly you couldn't before cause you got drunk and almost hooked up with Sam! Im just trying to protect you!!

Katie: Seriously? I thought we were done with that! AND I DONT NEED YOUR PROTECTING!

Cat: Yes, you do! You don't know what your getting into with Connor! He's bad news!

Katie: No he's not! I'm sick and tired of people telling me he's "bad news"!

Cat: Yes he is! IM JUST TRYING TO LOOK OUT FOR YOU!

Katie: You know what SCREW YOU!

*leaves the dorm*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Knock Knock*

Someone: Hey, Katie. What's wrong, why are you crying?

Katie: Hey, um.. I need someone to talk to. *cries*

Someone: Okay, okay. Come in.

___________________________

Note:

Thanks for the 400 views. I hope you like this story. I know these chapter are short and kinda boring but trust me there ALOT of drama coming up. I'm thinking about posting a new chapter every other day or every two days. I'm not sure. If you prefer one of those leave a comment. Again thanks do reading, I hope you like this chapter and more to come!

Bye! Love ya!😘❤️