Chapter 11~ Looks Like My Date Is Ruined Part 1

Hii! I decided that I would give you all a chapter today since I got 500 views! I will have another chapter up on Friday and then I'm gonna start the every other Friday update. Thanks again and I hope you like this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie's POV~

I woke up in Connor's arms and for once I felt...

Safe

I got up, wrote him a note, and headed to my dorm.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

|Note|

Hey, Connor. Thanks for letting me stay over and having someone to talk to. Can't wait for that date today😉 Talk to you later!😘

~Katie❤️

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I went to my dorm room and saw Cat still asleep. I'm still pissed at her, but I know I can't avoid her forever. Let's just hope we don't get into another fight.

*buzz buzz*

*1 new text message*

Connor~ Hey cutie! Got your note. Start getting ready, I'm gonna pick up @1:00, is that okay? Oh and wear something casual😉

Katie~ Yeah it's fine. See you @1:00!😉

It's now 11:00am. So, I have 2 hours to get ready.. Can't wait to see where Connor's gonna take me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•12:00am•

Cat: *wakes up* K-Katie? Is that you?

Katie: Uh.. yeah. It's me..

Cat: Katie, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you what to do. I-

Katie: Cat, it's fine.

Cat: Okay, thanks. But I need to repay you.

Katie: Okay.. how about... you help me get ready for my date with Connor??

Cat: oohh!! Yay!!*claps*👏👏

Katie: *laughs* Okay. So, so far I have done my hair but I have no idea what to wear. He said to wear something casual and he's picking me up at 1:00.

Cat: Okay... OH! I have an idea!! *smiles*

•50 minutes later•

I'm finally ready and I have to admit.. I actually look pretty.☺️

I'm wearing an infinity tank top, ripped light wash jean shorts, ombré jean jacket, white studded sneaker wedges, and I have my hair in a fishtail braid.

(The picture of her outfit is posted on my twitter: kayluv223)

Cat: Oh my gosh.. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!

Katie: Thanks...for everything.

*knock knock*

Katie: That's Connor..

*opens door*

Connor: Hey, Kati- wow..

Katie: *blushes*

Connor: You look beautiful..

Katie: Thank you, you don't look bad yourself.

Connor: Ready to go?

Katie: Yeah. Let's go!

~~~••~~~~••~~~••~~~••~~~••~~~••

Everything was perfect! Connor took me to the café, we got coffee, and just talked. It's not the amazing extravagant date every girl dreams of, but it was good enough for me. Then, Connor took me to a park off campus so we can talk and hang out by ourselves with no one else around. We got to know each other better and it was great. And to make it even better.. we kissed! (A/N: Cue girly screaming😂) I was just sitting there in his arms and we looked at each other and he kissed me! And I finally felt liked and wanted and that's something I haven't been feeling since what happened with Matt. And for once in about a year I wasn't thinking of Matt and it felt great...

We were walking back to campus when I saw someone I never thought I would see again and never wanted to see again. It was...