Chapter 13

"Louis!" Harry shouted running down the hall with a paper in his hand. Louis turned around and smiled "Hey Hazza" he said pulling him into his arms as he kissed his head "I...wanted...to...show you the.....paper" he panted since he was out of breath from running. He held the paper he had turned into his English teacher for his report and it had an A+ on it. The paper was about how Harry had gotten bullied and how Louis helped him with his self harm and eating disorder. Harry smiled brightly at Louis "I made the top in my class!" He said happily then Louis hugged Harry again "I'm so proud of you Haz" he said softly as he kissed his cheek. Harry smiled brightly and closed his eyes as he hugged Louis. "I'm want you to have the paper" Harry said softly. Louis looked at him "Are you sure love?" He asked unsure and Harry nodded "Positive" Louis took the paper and put it in a paper saver so he could frame it when he got home. "I have to go to art now. I just wanted to show you that" he said as the bell rang. Harry hugged Louis once more then took off to art. When he got there he sat in his seat as the teacher began to talk "Okay class, today I want you to paint something or someone that means alot to you" the man said. Harry thought for a minute. He didn't exactly know what to paint do he just started painting lines but it ended up as Louis. When the end bell rang Harry took his painting to the teacher and the man looked at him "Harry stay after class" he said and he felt his stomach drop as he sat down and everyone else left. "Mr. Styles, I've noticed you've gotten very close to Louis am I correct?" He asked and Harry blushed and little before muttering a soft "Yes" he smiled "Would you like to give this to him?" Harry blushed a darker red but nodded "Yes" he said quietly and that's when Louis walked in and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist "it's time for lunch" he said softly and Harry looked down and blushed "What's that?" Louis asked about the picture the teacher was holding "It's you" he said quietly as he took the picture, prying himself from louis' grip and showing it to him "Do you like it?" He around seed biting his lip and Louis smiled brightly "I love it harry" he said aid as he took the painting and put it down before hugging him tightly.
••••••••
Later that day Harry and Louis were walking to Harry's house hand in hand. Harry came to a stop when he saw a car speed by and he instantly pulled Louis to him feeling protection when he was with him. He blushed a little and looked at him "I'm sorry' he murmured "It's a habit" Louis smiled and kissed his head "It's okay baby" he said smiling then he led him to Harry's house. When they got there Harry saw a moving truck "Already?' He asked his mum and she nodded "We're getting married Harry" she said smiling "The wedding is going to be in Australia. He grimaced and Louis held him "You two should fly out next month for the wedding. I'll pay for the tickets" Robin said and Harry sighed "Okay" he said quietly as he held onto Louis. Louis kissed his head again and held him close. He was going to make Harry feel wanted. Needed. Even if it was the last thing he did.

1.11k reads!! You guys are incredible