Chapter 2

Harry looked around the classroom and sat in his seat feeling the paper balls hit his head. "Faggot" he heard someone murmur and that brought tears to Harry's eyes. He had been bullied for years now. He hated it. "What did I ever do to you" he whispered. The he felt his head being pulled back by his hair "What did you just fucking say!" Nick growled harry winced and looked at him "I didn't do anything to you" he whispered letting a few tears fall. Nick was about to throw a punch when the teacher came in. "Mr. Grimshaw sit down." She snapped and Harry sighed in relief when he let go of his hair.

"I'm sorry I'm late" Louis said walking in and handing the teacher a note then taking his seat which just so happened to be beside Harry "Mr. Tomlinson you got your classes changed correct?" She asked just to be sure. Harry didn't pay attention when Louis answered, he just looked at his notebook letting his tears continue to fall. Louis looked at Harry and frowned "what's wrong?" He asked with a frown. Harry shook his head and wiped his tears "Nothing" he whispered pushing down on his cuts looking for some sort of relief. "Give it up" an Irish voice said from behind him "i tried to get him to talk three years ago and I didn't get shit. He pushed us away. So I left" he said with a shrug like it was nothing. Harry turned to him and shook his head "I told you everything and you made fun of me. You told me to stop whining and i was hurting Niall!" He shouted and got up running out of the room. Louis glared at Niall and got up "Harry wait!" He shouted running after him. "Leave me alone!" He screamed. Louis sighed. He was going to fix Harry. He doesn't care what it takes.

I have nothing against Niall btw he's adorable =^.^=