Chapter 17

Harry woke up in the middle of the night and checked his phone seeing he got a text
(Luke italics Harry normal)

Wanna go to the carnival?

There's a carnival?

Yeah! Mikey wants us to go:)

Yeah I guess tomorrow right?

Okay see you then :3

After that Harry sighed and looked at Louis smiling at how he looked asleep. Louis was perfect in his opinion. The next day Harry woke up and smiled sitting on top of Louis and tickling him. Louis laughed and looked up at Harry with a bright smile "Good morning Lou" Harry giggled and Louis smiled "Good morning beautiful" he said softly and Harry blushed a little looking down "You are beautiful" he whispered softly and Harry laid down and smiled "Luke asked I'd we wanted to go to the carnival last night and I said yes he said softly and Louis nodded "Let's get up then, yeah?" He asked and Harry nodded sitting up and going to the bathroom.

Later the day Harry and Louis made their way to the carnival meeting Luke and Michael there all of them had bright smiles on their faces "What do you want to ride?" Louis asked Harry and Harry smiled and pointed to the ferris wheel and Louis nodded walking over to it. They were seated and Harry held onto Louis tightly making Louis question him "Are you okay, Angel?" He asked softly and Harry nodded "I'm scared of heights but I love these things" he said softly and Louis nodded kissing his head "You're okay, love"

The day went by rather quick and later that night they all went to a drive in movie where Louis was constantly cooing over Luke and Michael's relationship. Harry sighed quietly and held himself since Louis was no longer cuddling him but sitting up to watch Luke and Michael. Luke didn't realize they were being watched and he just continued cuddling with Michael. When the movie was over and they went home Louis wouldn't shut up about "how adorable they are" or "I want a relationship like that" then it was "We should be more like them" Harry was hurt that Louis was saying these things although Louis saw nothing wrong with it. "Lou can we watch a movie and cuddle?' He asked softly and Louis shook his head "No I'm facetiming Luke and Michael" and the just made tears well in Harry's eyes. He got up and walked out though Louis followed him this time. "Hazza" he whispered softly and Harry slid down the wall and let a tear fall down his cheek "Harry" Louis said softly as he wrapped an arm around Harry. Harry tried to shrug it away but he couldn't so he just sat there. "Angel what's wrong?" Louis asked then Harry looked up at him "You want a relationship like theirs....am...am I not good enough?" He whispered hurt and Louis shook his head and hugged him close "Baby you're perfect. I just like the way they are with each other but they've been together for a long time now. We've only been together for a few months" Louis whispered in his ear kissing his temple then Harry nodded and sniffed. They both went back to Louis'room and watched a movie after that not facetiming the two. The next day when Louis woke up he saw a thick layer of snow on the ground and sighed thinking to himself 'welcome to England where one day you're in a bikini and the next it's snowing' he just laid there and admired Harry for a bit before getting up and making breakfast.

Harry got up about 30 minutes later and walked to the kitchen seeing Louis and automatically smiling. Louis smiled at him and walked over pecking his lips "Good morning beautiful" he said softly and Harry smiled "Good morning " he whispered as he stood on his toes pressing their lips together again. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's waist while Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' neck. They kissed for a few minutes both of them giggling softly until they needed air so the both pulled away. Harry blushing like mad and Louis smirking. Louis put their breakfast on plates and sat down with Harry smiling sweetly at him as they began eating. Louis was in love with Harry and Harry was in love with Louis now they'd tell anyone that and that's just the way they wanted it.