Chapter 7

Harry yawned when he woke up and he jumped slightly when he found himself in Louis' arms but then he smiled and looked at him he slowly slipped out pf his grip and began walking to the kitchen when he saw his mum he smiled "Mum you're home!" He said hugging her and she nodded hugging him back "oh...did you um...see-" she cut him off and smiled "Louis? He seems like an amazing boy" she said ruffling his curls and harry giggled "he is....he's perfect mum" he said happily and Anne smiled "Well I'm glad you think that way about him. He sounds like a good one Hazza, but just don't move too fast alright? " harry nodded "Okay mum. I'm so glad you're home. I've missed you like crazy" he giggled and Anne laughed "Honey I've only been gone two days." harry looked at her and playfully rolled his eyes "Yes.in those two days i have been happier than ever and you missed it" he said matter of factly. she sighed and kissed Harrys head "Love you butter cup" she said smiling and Harry giggled and looked at her "I love you too" he said happily and then he went back to Louis and poked him gently "Lou....wake up" he whispered softly giggling quietly when he made a small squeak "5 more minutes mum" he whined and harry began tickling him "Im not your mum" he giggled and looked at him smiling. that made Louis smile. oh yes. he was defiantly falling for Harry. the bad thing is. he wanted to stop himself. he didn't want to fall in love with someone who has never been truly loved in his life. His first instinct was to stay away from Harry for a bit but he knew that would break him. He hasn't had anyone for so long and if Louis just left Harry would be shattered. what to do what to do. Louis sighed quietly and smiled at the smaller boy. Maybe loving Harry won't be so bad. He just prays nothing messes them up and he hurts him more. That's the last thing he wants to do.

Hiii guys :) I'm so so so so sorry it took me forever to update but there you goooooo. please vote and comment. ill give you a cookie and a hug if you do :) thanks byee :P