Wow

(Smut)
Alex POV:

Five melts into the kiss and puts me against the wall, he grips my thighs and puts his hand on my neck and pulls back "You had me so worried that was very...naughty.."

I bite my lip "and?, what are you gonna do about it-"

He squeezes my neck which cuts me off "shut...your pretty mouth" he starts to shake his head and chuckles "Why tell you when I can show you"

He moves us off the wall and carries me to the room, on the way he kissed all over my neck and chest and grinded into my sopping wet core.

He basically kicked the door in and tosses me onto the bed, I bounce a little on impact and before I can fully sit up he crawls ontop of me and pulls me into another passionate kiss, I start to undo the buttons on his shirt and his belt.

He impatiently rip the shirt open and throws it to the other side of the room, he leans back and starts to undo his pants "come on doll..you know what to do..."

I tilt my head in 'confusion' "Nope, I'm completely oblivious why Don't you tell me?"

He grabs the back of my hair and pulls me towards him "now is not time to tease doll..if you want me to instruct I won't be nice"

I roll my eyes

"So be it" he pulls out his erection and squeezes my cheeks to force my jaw open and shoves his throbbing member into my mouth/throat, he thrusts in and out which makes my eyes water and causes me to gag because I had been out of practice for close to a year
After a couple of moments he pulls back and let's me breathe "you get an idea yet?"

I don't respond and just put my head down myself and start sucking him off by myself, he groans and grips me tighter "good girl..."

I suck the side of his shaft and move down to his testicle, I decided to tease him once more by nibbling gently with my teeth which causes his to throw his head back and moan loudly, I look up at him surprised and he looks embarrassed, "heh...wasn't expecting that..erm...where did that come from?"

I lick my lips and flash him and evil smile

"Hey...what's with that expression I-"

I cut him off by nibbling on his head which earned a similar reaction, I continued to tease him for a couple of minute until he growls and shoves me on my back "you wanna play that game? Okay let's play then"

He crawls in between my legs and rips my panties clean off "prancing around town barely dressed like this..makes my blood boil"

He starts to suck on my clit which immediately makes my back arch "Fuck-!"

He holds me down and keeps sucking "don't worry princess..., I'll remind you and show everyone else who you belong to.."

He slips his fingers into my throbbing flower and I scream out, he immediately finds my weak spot and abuses it with no mercy, he puts my legs on his shoulders andcl continues to drive me wild for God knows how long.

I feel myself reaching my end "I'm close fuck don't stop I'm close!"

He speeds up his pace "go ahead.."

I moan out loudly as I feel all my tension release as I ride out my climax to a limp halt.

As I am trying to catch my breath He flips me over to face away from him and pulls me up onto his lap with his still rock hard member poking at my entrance "you didn't think you were done? Oh no no..I'm still frustrated, we're not done until I'm done"

He slides himself into me and it immediately fills me to the hilt and I throw my head back into his chest. He immediately starts drilling into me as fast as he can which causes me to scream and moan uncontrollably, "Fuck! It's too much! Wait- s-slow"

He grabs my throat then growls and moans into my ear "mine, all fucking mine...scream...I want the whole damn city to hear it"

I shakily hold onto him "dont stop..please again..im gonna...again"

He brings his hand around and rubs my clit "me too..Go ahead doll, cum for me..."

I feel my body build to its very peak and before I Kew it I felt him spill into me and my body trembling as I felt my mind turn to goo.

He pants and holds onto me tight, Ben takes my face and turns it towards him so he can look me in the eyes "You can't be gone already, I still got a couple more rounds in me"

I giggle and grip his thigh "so do I.."

He chuckled and kissed the side of my neck "good girl..."