The Wedding

Five POV:

I hear an alarm  and stir awake slowly, I turn it off and I look at Alex, she was knocked completely out.

I stroked her cheek with my hand and kissed her head, I'm sure you're exhausted princess...I may have went too far.

I sat up and pulled her into my lap "aleex...come on...wake up honey" I lay gentle kisses all over her face

She groans and buried her face in my chest "nnno...your breath smells bad...let me sleep"

I Bounce her "the last thing I ate was you, you sure you wanna say that" I joke

She punches me in the side immediately which causes me to wail out in pain "I deserved that..sorry"

Alex sits up with her hair all over her head looking like she wants to stab me.

Well..I guess that is one way to start off our wedding day...

I hear a knock on the door, "come on you twooo wake up!" Destiny singsongs

"Come in" I call

Destiny walks in "Good morning you two so glad you're awake, breakfast is ready downstairs I'll give you two time to shower and get dressed before we get going, it's an 1:30 minute drive to the venue, we have two separate hotel rooms ready for you near it, the wedding is in 5 hours everything is perfect"

Me and Alex share a glance, "Everything?" Alex asks

Destiny looks around the hallway and closes the door "yes everything, do I need to run through it again?"

Alex nods  "please, just for good measure"

Destiny begins "so once your reception has concluded you will get in a car, we found a perfect spot in the mountains  where we can switch out the car you are in with another..

Don't worry all your things will be moved into the plane by the time you get to the airport and so will your kids.

Just trust us okay? You two don't have to do pretty much anything, just enjoy your wedding"

Alex hugs herself "Easier said then done..there is so much at stake"

Destiny walks up to her and kisses her head "don't worry...everything will run smoothly"

Hold Alex close "It's gotta"

Destiny walks out "don't wait up to two"

Alex shakes off "Well I better get ready and so should you" she starts to move soff the bed but I hold her still

"Not yet, I have something I want to give you" I fiddle around in the nightstand and pull out a little box

Alex tilts her head "now what's this"

I smile "Something that took me a while to find...I couldn't just make it mediocre, it had to be extraordinary like you. I mean what it symbolized was mercy, forgiveness and love..so this is what I chose"
I popped open the box to reveal a stunning rose quarts ring with 6 diamonds surrounding it.

Alex covered her mouth and looked at me "Honey.."

I slide off the bed and knelt on one knee and took her hand "I know it's a little late for a redo but...will you marry me?"
Alex gently removed the ring from the box and slid the ring on her finger, she admired it for a second then looked at me dead in my eyes, she leaned forward "Not until you brush your teeth" she kisses my forehead and jogs to the bathroom and closes the door.

I shook my head and chuckled, I should've expected that honestly.

2 hours later

Me and Alex were downstairs stuffing our faces with Waffles, eggs, bacon and a smoothie