Chapter 29 - Never The Less

~• Twenty Nine •~
Never The Less

"Your power is called the Power of the Stars. It is a power derived from combined light and dark which is the highest form of power in Magique Fortress. After all, you are the first combination of the wizard and guardian bloodlines, not to mention you're also both the Gemlack and Soverthell kind."

Nagimbal akong bigla sa mga isiniwalat niya. "Highest form? Ako? Ako talaga? Seryoso ka?"

"According to the ancient traces of history even before Blaite circumnavigated and created our world, there are 5 greatest forms of power. First is yours, the Power of the Stars. Second is the Power of the Universe, which is not yet acquired by anyone based on the current records today. Tied in third is the Power of Darkness like mine and the Power of Light like your stupid grandfather. Fourth is the Power of the Sun which is currently granted to your heartless mother and lastly is the Power of the Moon, granted to your vicious father," pagpapaliwanag niya na tila ba may hugot na pinanggagalingan.

Everything and everyone is indeed connected to me.

"Bakit stars ang pinakamataas, bakit hindi ang universe?"

"Because the universe is composed of tad bits of stars. Without the stars, the universe is plain and empty."

"Bakit magiging empty eh may planets naman ah?"

"Ewan ko sa 'yo maghanap ka ng kausap mo," sabi ni Dreyxin na bwisit na sa akin at akmang magwa-walk out na pero pinigilan ko. Nagpigil ako ng tawa.

"The stars are variables of everything I mentioned. Darkness, Light, Sun, Moon and the Universe. Stars play a massive role in each and everyone. Although of course in a magic land, it's not just about the literal meaning but also there will always be more symbolic significance to be unraveled from those powers. " Napatango ako habang inaabsorb pa rin ang lessons.

"I have another question," I raised a hand. "What is the difference between Light and Sun, then the Darkness and the Moon? Eh parang pareho lang 'yun eh."

Binagsak niya ang isang libro sa aking desk. Nakita ko sa pahina ang pagkakaiba. Nako, ang tamad mag-explain ni teacher!

Sinikap kong basahin ang nasa aklat. From there, I learned that the Sun and Moon are only sources of energy. My mother is being guided by the Sun's blessings like how the Moon provides additional strength to my father. The Sun also brings the symbol of love, hope, and happiness which my mother personifies. On the other hand is the Moon that guides everyone and symbolizes wisdom, safety, and calmness like that of my father's upbringing. Mukhang dito pumapasok ang sinabi niyang symbolic significance attached to those powers. But then I wonder why the sun and moon favored them despite their greed. Maybe justice for Dreyxin was really taken and stolen away from him.

With the two celestial forces as their sources of power, they can become stronger and more invincible. Pero hindi nangangahulugang doon na mismo umiikot ang kanilang kapangyarihan. It only fuels their powers as a wizard and a guardian.

Kumbaga sources lamang ito na maaari nilang pagkunan ng karagdagang lakas. Borrowing the Sun's and Moon's energy will surely give them an ample amount of power they need.

Darkness and Light are similar to them but different in nature. Kung ang araw at buwan ay sources lamang, ang liwanag at kadiliman naman ay ang tinatawag na providers. Diamond is light itself while Dreyxin is darkness. Sila ang source. Sila mismo ang bumubuo ng kapangyarihang iyon. They can control day and night, might as well the sun and moon. Light as a symbol of all good and kindness runs in the blood of Diamond. And as for Dreyxin, siya ang kadiliman at sinasabing pinupunan ang kasamaan, maging sa puso at katauhan nino man. They are higher levels than my parents. Bakit gano'n? Parang baliktad? Siguro nga ay talagang pinagkaitan na rin ng katotohanan ng aming mundo si Dreyxin.