Chapter 1

~Molly's P.O.V.~

It wasDecember 15th. One week before christmas. My parents gave me one christmas present early. They handed me a little purple box. I opened it to find 8 One Direction concert tickets.I jumped up and gsve them both hugs."Mom Dad! Thanks so much!!" I ran up to my room and called my freinds. Then I invited my freinds Jaelynn, Gabi, Libby, Nichole, and Aubrey. They all came over and we started thinking of ideas for the concert. then my mom walked in with 4 tickets to their Meet and greet. So we all got ready and left. When we got there the first people we saw were Harry and Niall. It was finally our turn to meet the boys. We all got our pictures with them."Umm... Harry got u please sign this for me?" I was very shy. He handed my CD back and it said Text me maybe? With his number on it... I was so happy. As soon as we got home I texted him: Hey Harry its me Molly. From the meet and greet? We texted all night long. then we decied to to hang out, so we met at the local pizza shop. "Hey there beautiful." He gave me a hug. "Hi Harry". I couldnt believe that i was hanging out with Harry Styles. "I can't wait for ur next concert." I said trying to break the silence. We just sat there and talked for hours. Then the question finally came up."So do u have a boyfreind?" "No I dont. Im not very social soo guys dont talk to me." "Well maybe I can change that." Did he just ask me out? I thought in my head. "Did u just ask me out Stylse?" He just nodded yes. "Then then Yes I will go out then u." He stood up out of his seat and grabbed my hand and held it tight. I started nlushing. "hey lets go for a walk." Harry said so we started walking in the snow. "This is soo beautiful." "Not as Beautiful as you" Harry said as he pulled me close and put his hands on my waist. I loved having him right there with me. Then i got a text that i had to go home. So Harry drove me home. "Thanks for the date." "your not getting rid of me that fast." Harry said as we got out of his car. He walked up to my house. My sister Liz and her Boyfreind Brett were sitting on the couch."hey guys this is Harry" I introduced him to my family. Then we went back outside on my porch. "Thanks again for the great time.""No problem." Then he gave me a hug and wrapped his hands around my waist. I put my hand on his cheek as he leaned down for a kiss. His lips softly touched mine. Then he walked down to his car and drove away.