Chapter 5

We went home and i went for a nap. I slept intil 3 then Harry came up . We layed in bed and watched a movie. " Tell me the truth whats wrong?" Harry said. " Idk im just in a funk." Harry smirked and said I know just the thing to cheer you up. I went to go get a drink  and he picked me and threw me on the bed. Then he layed on top of me and Started kissing my neck. "Harry Stop!!" I kept laughing. " Your no fun. " He said as he made a puppy dog face. So I gave in and let him do it. " But no marks!" We went back and forth for hours. Then my mom called us down for dinner. I looked at the mirror as i walked down. "Harold. U gave me a hickey" I said. Then we went down trying to hid it. "Hey Molly nice hickey." Liz said. "Shut up" "Well looks like Harry has a nice looking one too." We both started laughing. After dinner we decided to watch a movie. The boys picked a horror movie just bc they knew i would get scared. I fell asleep cuddling next to him. Then I woke up and walked up to take a shower. Then my sister and i were talking and Harry walked in naked again. " Woah stripping already.' Liz said as she blushed. " Isn't the first time" Harry said as he winked. I started blushing. Then Harry started going after me again with kissing my body. " Well.. I will leave u two too... you know." " Hey babe. I saw the christmas Deut u wrote and i would love for u and me to sing it and the concert." Harry said so we went over to piano and practiced. " Now I think payback is due for this nasty one. You are all mine for the rest of the night and tom." He winked. I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me holding me close. We woke up at like 12:00. "Hey Harry nice hickey for you concert.. Ohh crap." I felt so bad.. "hahaha Ditto." He said laughing. Then my coputer went off so I looked and it said Harry Styles tweeted a new photo. It was a pic of our hickeys and it said We play hard. " Harry you would. So wat are we gonna do today?" "Well you owe me my payback." "You gotta catch me first." I said as i started running down the hall. Then my body went limb and everything went black. I could hear ppl talking to me in the background.