Chapter 2

~Normal P.O.V.~

I ran upstairs and texted my befriends Gabi, Libby and Aubrey: Hey guys i just got back from my date with harry.. And guess what he asked me out!!!!!! EEPPP. Then I went on my twitter and saw that Harry had tweeted Best night of my life!! We texted all night intil i fell asleep. When i woke up ther was a cute goodmorning test message waiting for me. I went on twitter and tweeted Love getting those cute good morning messages before school.  Then I had to get ready for my last day of school before christmas break. I was asked around 50 times if Styles and I had a thing. I gave up answering so I just asked Harry to pick me up from school. So after school people walked down with me to were Harry was waiting outside his car. "Hey Babe." he said then he gave me a hug and a kiss. Everyone was shocked. Then Harry asked Aubrey and Libby if they wanted a ride home. "Hey Harry is Niall a good person?" Libby asked. She had a big thing for Niall and Aubrey liked Zayn. "How about this girls. be ready by 5 and we will have a triple date." Harry said as we pulled up to my house. I leaned over and gave him a kiss then went to go get ready. We all got ready. We all had mini pencil skirts on and did our hair in different ways. I straightened mine, Libby curled hers, and Aubrey straightened hers too. I saw a limo pull up outside my house and the 3 boys walked out. They walked up on my porch and Harry knocked on my door. I opened the dorr and we stepped out. "Hey babe....... Woah... You look hot!" Harry's mouth dropped to the floor. " Hey Harry have u heard Molly sing yet?" Aburey said then covering her mouth."no i have not... " He was giving me a look. "dont look at me they sing too" So we all looked at each other and started singing Little Things.

Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

[Liam]

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

[Louis]

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

[Harry]

I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

[Niall]

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

[Harry]

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you,

Oh, it's you,

It's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

[All]

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things

Once we finished i looked over at Harry. "Babe you r great!! Now we can sing together!" He wouldnt tell us wear we were going. The limo stopped and you could hear people outside. People were yelling as we all got out of the limo. Niall and Libby really hit it off and so did Aubrey and Zayn. After we were done eating we al went for a little walk. It was a line of couples holding hands. It was so cute. Then Harry and I stopped and he put his hands on my waist and I put my hand in crease of his neck.