Chapter 3

It was time for us to leave the resturant. So we all got into the limo and pulled away. First we dropped off Libby at her house Niall got out and walked her to her door then came back. Then we took Aburey home Zayn was staying at her house. then the limo driver took us to my house. We walked in and my sister and Brett were sleeping in the living room. So Harry and I queitly walked up the stairs. It was kinda werid because as soon as you alked in my door you could see my One Direction posters. "Dont mind the posters" Then we got changed and layed down. I fell asleep with my head on his chest. I woke uip about a half an hour later to Harry playing with my hair."What can't you sleep?" "No sorry did i wake you up?" I looked up and gave him a kiss. Then we both fell asleep. I woke up and Harry was still sleeping. I sat up and took a picture of him sleeping and posted it on twitter. I LOVE waking up to this in the morning. :). I layed back down and started playing with his curls. Then I gave me a kiss and got out of bed. Then I started getting dressed when i heard "Even beautiful in the morning." I jumped right on the bed. Then I tried to get up to put my make up on. "Babe you dont need your make up. Your perfect to me!" he said. I tried to get up but he held me down on the bed. Then he was over top of me supporting himself. He looked me right in the eyes then we started kissing. "what am I gonna do when you go on tour?" I said. He pushed me down and started kissing me again. I pulled myself from the kiss. "babe sdont worry. Stop talking and start kissing." He just smirked. Then we started kissing again. "Babe I love you!" Harry said inbetween kisses." Love you too". I felt him trying to get his tongue into my mouth. So just to make him mad. i kept my mouth closed. Then he started kssing me harder hoping to get me to open my mouth. I still wouldnt so he layed right on top of me and i moaned. Letting him into my mouth. Then he started moaning. i wasnt gonna fight him. Then i pulled his shirt off and was running my finger throught his chuzzled abs.