Chapter 4

After two hours of "messing around" we decided to get dressed and go downstairs. "Hey Mrs. Smith" "Good morning Harry." My mom was very okay with harry staying over nights. "I was planning on going to see my dad, Harry do u wanna come with?" I asked him as we ate breakfast. He nodded yes. Then we finshed eating and Harry went up for a shower. So my mom and i were talking. " Hey honey, I really like Harry buth i want to know the truth did u guys do anything?" "MOM really?" I yelled. Im sure the whole house heard me. " Just promise me you will be safe. Im not ready to be a Grandma." my mom said as she wrapped me in a hug. Then we went upstairs to my room. I knew i had a condom wrapper on the floor. So I ran up and grabbed it. But she followed me up and saw me pick it up. " Thats my girl" she said. Then Harry walked into my room and he was naked. "Harry my mom is in here!!" I yelled as i started laughing. He just blushed. I felt bad but he should have knocked. I started doing my make up and Harry knocked me back onto my bed. He had just put his boxers on. "Harold Edward Styles! I need to get ready." I said. "Fine but your all mine later" So we both got ready. The Harry was Skyping with his mom." Hey mom I want u to meet someone. This is Molly." I just smiled and waved as i finsihed doing my hair. "ohh so this is Molly. Ive heard so much about  you. well i got to go bye love yous." "bye Mom" We went down to Harrys car and drove to the Diner we were meeting my dad at. " Now Harry my dad can be.. well sort of a.. Ass.. " I said laughing "Babe I got this.." that made me worry alittle.   he leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek as we pulled into the parking lot. I saw my dad standing outside with my witch of a stepmom. "Hi Dad" "Hey Mol. Who is this?'. Harry came up from behind we and held my hand tightly. "This is my boyfreind  Harry" "Nice to meet you sure." Harry said as he shook my dads hand." Ohh so is this Harry Styles from One Direction?" He said as he laughed. We ate and then we left. The car ride home we silent. "Babe can i move in with you and your family?" "Of coarse." So Harry and I went to the hotel and got his stuff.