35 : Free

PANA

"Zero?"

Fearless and fooling, by his very tongue, the ended count is resumed. It's suspicious— his confidence, at the same time, definitive. His display of unaffection remains standing with his current state along with the nameless threat of his syringe stroking under my chin. What are we having for today, my doctor?

My question earned an implicit answer.

All by the sudden blast that boomed out of violent silence, surprise originated beneath by trembling the floor onto a single bounce misguiding our moves. Visible intensity over the linear cracks dancing on the ceiling, he could have at least warned me he's married to a plan.

Awe to the closer aroma of his fresh insides blessing my lungs soon as our bodies pushed together against this romanticizing wall, allowing my hand the chance to take away his syringe while another of my hand rapidly crawled its way to his trousers sneaking a hunt. After grabbing a wrong identically solid one, I won his hidden pistol kindly stolen while succeeding his medical weapon dropped to the floor, terminating his feasible actions as I violently thrust him off even if not stronger than he is to bring him to fall.

Our heavy gazes resonated with our heavy breaths battling who's heavier, dominated by the constant blare of alarms that had just begun ringing to ruin decisions. Regardless of the lure, I can only expect one thing as the worst of them all after the idea of kissing.

Raising the gun onto his untroubled face as a detector and violator of his moves, there I began pacing cautiously walking backward like a criminal leaving guilty of her vice. Glaring my gun fixed upon his head, at this time, he is again my prisoner standing weaponless and abused. His gaze goes on with his body syncing with my withdrawing move as he's staying under inappropriate ease. He's not doing this for targeting my sanity, isn't he?

The substance of his gaze is a constant strangeness, even at our distance of several meters apart now, he's stuck on his feet. Clueless is I am for the beyond's hold and I hate the way I'm keeping an eye on him for my ignorance of his plan. I know, I don't frankly know. I shall consider heading out rather than stay confused; over the great smell of danger coming on my way where it smells so good, and felt so close. I'm still waiting for him to say something for the final twitch of choice; I heard nothing even after a minute.

It was a few seconds delay before I realized I had finally reached the exit door waiting for me to uncover. Eyes on him, gun on him, one hand into the knob. On the verge of goodbye, he made me disrupted by his sudden move of leaning down for the fallen needle with his left knee pinned on the floor, not to get the weapon back in his possession, as there, I watched him roll it over the floor until it stops at the tip of my toe.

Even the shadows of his silhouette failed to darken the very details of his face, striking my eyes mesmerized beyond any harm he'll cause, "For emergency," he toned in inaccessible thought, dodging to spoil something, enjoying my innocence as he stayed on his ground in relief beyond offering me the syringe he used as a risk. You are my emergency, I can't refuse.