38 : Woman of Baleston

JOAS

Every authentic accident must have an injection of an invented one against its cost, otherwise, a worse accident will be injected back into your veins in the worst form of failure, but not for me to let it occur.

Injections I compare to these investigators who are partnered by prosecutors who have been stretching their insensible noses for revelation hanging around my hospital; all to undress the tragic event of a sudden bizarre 'virus' that butcher a number of people entrapped to spend their last moments inside including my truest companion, the bravest worker of them all. Headless corpses, bodiless heads, and fresh remains of trusting medications were being abandoned whilst several were chosen to be kept as subject samples to be inevitably used against my fabricated truth. Gladdening they don't fear the darkness about to light up.

Notwithstanding, the world must be thankful for that bogus patient who prevented the apocalypse to reoccur all by her pride, even unluckily, I turn to be her apocalypse as an unneeded return instead of an honor. 

"Yes, the cause of the virus was still undetermined, although it has certainly averted the tragedy to spread outside, we're currently in the stage of rooting the infection from the possible patient who could be the main carrier of the infection in the prevention of the reoccurrence" I explained in the composition of trained fallacy I'll be soon turning to believe. 

Distrusting partners queued, airing their wavering gazes as I remained my guiltless eye on their obvious unbelief. Few moments of quiet doubt before one of them turns courageous to reply, rudely drying a throat to oppose a probable lie, "A hundred lives have been taken away in a day by this infection, Dr. Wolf, a hundred innocent lives. This is a huge disaster for the victim's families and themselves. We need your cooperation for this might be a medical crime. We're not yet done, we might need you for our further investigations." he asserted with healthful hand gestures blurring his subtle menace. I nodded once in fake compliance in hopes of their good luck finding the cave this time.

"Let's work it out" is my confident word by a confident conscience of mine. 'Cause in another reality, I wouldn't have to lie about curing the dead miserable people against all these happy living ones. Fixing my posture to reduce the growing unease, my eyes swiveled upon a silhouette coming ahead of the location of spitting lies. 

"We gotta go." 

My eyes rolled back to these laborers preparing to go, scrunched foreheads turning around like they'd been living with the untruths for too long. My feet then are vowing for my performance when a hoot calls my name, I turn around to nurse Marcelo saluting him with a nod as also a response to his gratefulness, for being one of the witnesses of the first successful implementation of a death's cure as the subject was his wife.

"Dr. Wolf! I'm glad to see you safe!" the nurse bumped my shoulder, beaming on his worried face concerning the wrong person.