two.

"

"... Shiid wassup cuhs? Wassup?" Ermias threw both of his fists up to square up with the guy in front of him. While they stared one another in the eye intently, they both shuffled their feet across the floor waiting for the other to throw the first punch. "Oh you scared now huh? What happened to all that mess you was talkin' huh?"

"I'm comin' straight from here with it cuhs," Ermias continued, speaking in his super strong LA accent. "Straight from the shoulders cuhs. Wassup?"

"I'm waitin' on you! You was talkin' mess to me first big bro," He shrugged his shoulders, clenching and unclenching his fists. "So what's up? Huh? What's up bro?"

"Man somebody throw the first punch already!"Karlae laughed, tucking her legs behind her on the couch where she and Leilani sat watching Kameron and Ermias wrestle for the millionth time tonight - per usual. This was nothing out of the ordinary for this father and son duo - their bonding activities could be a bit much for Karlae sometimes but she adores their relationship.

"Mommy look I'm recording," Leilani giggled holding up her iPad mini so her mom could see the boys through the screen. Shaking her head Karlae continued chuckling,"Look at you, instigatin'. Zoom in a lil' bit though."

Ermias and Kameron sounded like a whole football team in Karlae's living room — they were both loud and making way too much noise during their wrestling match. Ermias was taking it easy on Kam, but as for Kam? - he was giving his dad the business.

"Okay Kam, I think you hit daddy a little too hard Pop," Karlae giggled as Ermias stumbled over to the couch holding the corner of his bottom lip,"Is it bleeding babe?"

"Shiiid," Ermias dragged out, taking a second to look at the blood on his finger tips that came from the busted bottom corner of his mouth,"a lil' bit. Damn Kam – that left hand ain't nothin' to play with is it?"

"Nope!"

"Don't even trip cuhs I'ma get you back," Ermias said while nodding his head as if he had something for Kameron later. But for right now, he wanted to get his lip cleaned up and Karlae was just the person to nurse him back to health. Sitting down on the toilet seat with Karlae standing over him, he held his head up at an angle while she dabbed his lip with peroxide.

"Damn he got you good," She giggled watching him flinch everytime she touched him,"I don't know why you be letting him hit you so hard everytime y'all play around like that."

"Cause we got these kids growin' up in fuckin' Beverly Hills," He said throwing his hands up,"lil' nigga need to learn how to fight and hold his own- protect himself. How he gon' have us as parents and not know how to throw punch? C'mon now."