Disrespect

Abbi...

I walked around the mats watching them spar and found a few that were doing better then rest, I decided to bunch them together for sparing in wolf forms in the Hope's of avoiding serious injuries.

I hadn't planned on giving them a demonstration again but when multiple people asked I couldn't really say no to them could I?

Luckily there are a few privacy screens out here for those that arent comfortable with nudity, stepping behind one I stripped down and wrapped myslef in a towel, all the warriors had already changed into wolf form as stepped back put, I took a deep breath before letting Keira take form, the towel falling to the floor around me just as my eyes locked with Seth's. This time I was going against both him and Mathew.

"Let's try not to bruise their egos too much", Keira poured in my mind, I laughed at her in response.

Seth and Mathew lunged came at as one, I threw myslef to the side with speed and dodged them both I snorted as they collided with one another, as cruel as it sounds I targeted Matgew first, he was the smaller inexperienced one, it didn't take long until I had him pinned, remembering my lessons with Tobias and placing my teeth near his throat, all of this with Keira's help of course, it was almost like she was battle ready. I turned my attention to Seth, once again using my speed to keep dodging him, he managed to get a few swipes in at my hind legs causing me to stumble, he used it against me and closed his mouth around the top of my neck, instantly I twisted in his grip and pushed myself over him and yanking on my neck to use his weight against him, he spun in the air before crashing down at my feet, I didn't give him a chance to recover and lunged for his neck placing my jaws over the same spot of his neck as I did Mathew.

The small group of wolves barked in encouragement as I came to sit on my hind legs at the sidelines again.

"Begin", I ordered through the pack link, just Seth came up in his human form.

I took my chance to go and change back to my human form, stepping out from the privacy screen I spotted Tobias and the men from the balcony all staring at me, I gulped and made my way over to them, Tobias smiled brightly at me that made my heart flutter.

"Abbi", he pulled me to his side, placing his arm around my waist, "I'd like you meet the council of Alpha's", he gestured to the men before me.

***

Alpha Arcane was by far the nicest of the bunch while Alpha Baye was the quietest and Alpha Feir was just plain rude at times,

"So when did you two get married?", Arcane asked happily,

I rose an eyebrow at him, "erm, we aren't married",

A slight blush filled his cheeks, "my apologies, I assumed seen as you have the same last name",

I explained to him my story, my upbringing and my decision to change my name, Alpha Vault came to join us clearly intrigued by my story.

"So you're the girl old Peter asked us to remove from the west pack", Vault said it like it was no big deal, this caught Tobias' attention,

"I'm sorry but what do you mean?", I knew Peter was trying to help me get away but he never mentioned the council,

"He kept spouting on about how Alpha west mistreated his daughter and how she would play a very important role in our future, but alas we never found any sign of mistreatment or how a wolfless girl could be so important", he shook his head, "if only we had listened but then again I suppose we wouldn't be standing here today if we did", he shrugged it off,

"And why is it that you are here?", I could feel my anger rising, they knew, they knew I was mistreated and they did nothing! They were supposed to look after all packs, all wolves and they done nothing to help me?

Tobias, Seth and Mathew all came to stand around me, sensing my anger, to protect me or the Alpha's? I don't know.

"Well we came to see if the rumours were true about the true Luna", Feir pinned me in his icey glare, "while you bare the markings of the Luna and showed skill in training, there is still so much to doubt", he smirked like he had won the argument,

"Well at least I've done more than you about the rogue attacks, you've had my whole life to figure it out and here it only took me a few weeks", I pushed Seth aside to stand front and centre, "I've been in this pack eight months, I have gone from a wolfless girl to a strong Luna in that time, and in less then a fraction of the time you've had to stop these attacks I've figured out their next move, you call yourselves the council of Alpha's but you do not show the skills or leadership of Alpha's, just bullies", I was standing mere inches away from Feir now and I could see him visbly shaking with anger.

Arcane was grinning like a mad man while Bault stood with a smirk on his face, Baye looked visibly frightened and Kane like Feir looked pissed.

"Now listen here little girl", Fear spat at me,

Before I could say anything Tobias had him a choke hold up against the wall, "you dare come onto my land and disrespect my mate? That means you disrespect me too",

I placed my hand on his shoulder in Hope's of calming him down,

"You were going to invite us to ask for our help were you not?", Kane sounded bored, "this is not how to treat your guests",

"Invitations can be revoked" Tobias growled.

"Tobias", I shifted slightly to his side keeping my hand on his back, he looked at me fully an I could see his wolf shining in his eye's, his gaze softened and he removed his hand from Feirs neck letting him fall to the ground gasping.

He ushered me out of the room without another word to the Alphas and for that I was grateful.