1. Saving Cassidy

Jac POV

Jacqueline: Scissors.

Luna: Scissors.

I look at my best friend and smirk

Jacqueline: You don't need to copy the words I say.

Luna: Well it's good to communicate.

She smirks back at me.

Jacqueline: Point.

"Intercom: Dr Willis to reception, Dr Willis to reception".

I drop the scissors and look at Luna.

Jacqueline: For god sakes! People are trying to test me today!

Luna: Calm down Jac.

Jacqueline: I can't! We have to ace this surgery tomorrow, if not the person could die and now I'm being called out of practice for what reason?

I walk out of theatre, pull my scrubs off and hat, clean my hands and check my outfit in the mirror.

I walk into reception and our receptionist Penelope smiles at me.

Jacqueline: This better be important!

Penelope: Don't take that tone with me young girl!

I smirk at her and go around the desk and hug her.

Jacqueline: Sorry work mum.

She laughs and kisses my hand, Penelope Knox is an amazing women, she's like the mum of our work, always there for everyone, staff and patients, we call her work mum, she's been there for me as much as my family has.

Your probably wondering about who I am and my life and I will tell you all in due time, right now all you need to know is my name is Jacqueline Willis but people call me Jac or Dr Willis, I'm a surgeon in everything, my training took 13 years, I finished school at 16 and went straight to university and studied to be a doctor and a surgeon.

I'm also the head surgeon and head doctor in this hospital which is Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital (RBWH) in Australia.

Penelope: Your forgiven, now it is important, your new surgeon has arrived and is waiting in your office.

Jacqueline: Fück!

Penelope: Language!

Jacqueline: Sorry! I completely forgot he was coming.

Penelope: Well you've got a lot to remember lately.

Jacqueline: I've been head of this department for a year now.

Penelope: And you've still got lots to learn, you can't expect yourself to be amazing at everything still.