13. Bombastic

Jac POV

Dario: Hello Jacqueline...

Jacqueline: Why are you phoning me?

Dario: To give you a warning.

Jacqueline: Which is?

Dario: That you shouldn't have left me and because of that now I'm after everyone you love including that precious little boyfriend of yours.

Jacqueline: You think we are scared of you? You've done enough to me over the years that you don't scare me anymore.

Dario: Oh no?

Jacqueline: No!

Dario: Then why did you puke your guts up and look scared after seeing my display in your house?

Jacqueline: I wasn't scared, it made me feel sick that you killed someone to use there blood to do it!

He chuckles.

Dario: I will be watching you and I will come and get you at some point so keep your wits about you JJ...

I jump awake and Phoenix pulls me into a hug and I shake.

Phoenix: It's okay princess, it's just a dream.

Jacqueline: It wasn't...

Phoenix: Was it the phone call again?

I nod my head and he kisses the side of my head.

Phoenix: It's been 2 month since that call and he hasn't shown himself yet.

Jacqueline: But he still can.

Phoenix: I know princess and that's why we've all been training, we all know how to fight perfectly now thanks to your dad, his partner and my brother.

I nod my head.

Phoenix: I promise you everything is going to be okay!

Jacqueline: Don't promise something you can't because even though we've been training he can still get us.

Phoenix: I know but at least we have the tools to protect ourselves.

Jacqueline: We shouldn't have to he should leave us alone.

Phoenix: I know princess but it will all be okay, even if he does get us and takes us we need to stay strong and remember we have people looking for us.

I pull back and look at him.

Jacqueline: You think he is going to take one of us don't you?

He smiles at me.

Phoenix: Any one of us he can take but we just need to be prepared for anything but I want you to know that if I get taken I will never stop fighting to get back to you and Desire and I will never stop loving you no matter what they say or do to make me not.

I smile and pull him into a kiss, I push him on his back and hold his hands above his head.

Jacqueline: I love you so much!