004

Annie

I walked into my house only to find my little sister sleeping on the couch with a man. I looked at them with a disgusted face. They looked like slobs. It looked so uncomfortable to be sleeping in that some what of a position.

I shook my head and walked upstairs. I went up into my room. I put my outfit from last night down onto my bed only to realize that I didn't give Blake his hoodie back. I looked in the mirror. I knew it was big on me but jeez. It was huge. It smelled like him, like some rich ass cologne. But it smelled really good. I liked it. But yet again it was rich. I took it off and looked at it.

" I don't even know if I'll see you again." I mumbled to myself.

I then took the hoodie and found a empty hanger. I hanged the hoodie in the very back of my closet so I don't get my scent on it as much as I would if I wore it. I then threw on a over sized t-shirt and some shorts. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and got my laptop. I then pulled up last nights homework that was due on Monday and started it.

______

After finally finishing my biology homework, I realized I only did one class of work. I threw myself back and groaned.

" College. Fucking. Sucks."  I grumbled. I sighed and got up to go downstairs for some water. I quietly went down the stairs only to find Mel stroking the guys head with a weak smile. She's probably hung over, but I don't even know who this guy was or why she was touching him like she knew him. I shook off my thoughts and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed three glasses and filled them with water. I took some Advil pills and took the two glasses out to the living room. I set the pills on the table only to get a stink eye from my sister. I literally just looked at her with the most confused look ever.

" So you can have a stranger bring you home and now you want him to leave?"

" I didn't even say anything." I said looking at her. She rolled her eyes and took the drink and pills. I sighed knowing she's back.

Me and my sister get along....in front of people. That's our act so people think we're just two sisters who love each other. But they were wrong. We didn't hate each other, we just grew up finding our presence annoying each other. Our mother basically made us like that when dad left. Dad was probably my best friend growing up and now he's gone. My mom hated that I was closer to my dad and she hated how sad I was that he was gone. She always thought I was being ungrateful when it came down to me not eating her food. She thought I hated it. I didn't though. I honestly loved it. Because of my love for my dad, she treated me more unfairly than Melanie. Marisa knew this and understood it... along with Charlie, but we don't talk about him.

She would buy her things and make her feel special especially when they were in front of me. I knew it was on purpose but I didn't care, and that makes my mother really mad. My sister always thought I was an attention seeker. It's honestly ridiculous but she wasn't wrong. I hate attention but I love it. I didn't get a lot of it and when I did I felt insecure. It's hard to get under my skin unlike Serena she knows just how to do it. It's why my mom favors her too knowing she couldn't do it. I try and try to ignore her but it always ends up with something to make me jealous.

I went upstairs with my glass of water and got back to work. After a while I got a text from Marisa

Text message

Mari ✋🏼😩
So.... Can u come
over and help me
w some hw?? 🥺

I just smiled shaking my head knowing when she uses that emoji I would basically be doing it for her.