043

Annie

It's been 2 weeks since I heard from Blake...and my family. I've called Blake but his phone seems to be disconnected or something. None of my calls went through. I've also called his siblings a few times already. His brothers didn't answer.

Kai didn't know where he was or what happen to him. She says her brothers won't tell her what happened with Blake and that her family is slowly losing lots of money. I asked her why but she didn't know the answer to that either.

There was a knock on the front door. I went and opened it because I knew my friends were coming over for a small game night.

2 hours later

I was sitting at the kitchen island with a drink in my hand watching everyone have fun with a smile. I love these people. I invited them over because I felt lonely. I've been hanging with Blake for months and it feels different now that I'm not with him. But even though they were here I still felt alone.

" So wheres your boyfriend?" Mari said sitting next to me.

" Don't know." I said with a small sigh.

" Oh so he is-" she started but I cut her off.

" And hes not my boyfriend!"

" Mhm whatever you say. You look bored out of your mind though. Like your smiling right now but everyone can tell it's fake. Your not very slick Annie." She stated. The room went quiet as all there heads turned toward us.

" Shes not wrong." Charlie said coming over to my other side.

" What's up with you? Is it the guy? I knew he was an ass." He started.

" Seriously char?" I said kind of pissed that he said that.

" Yes seriously. You do know you can do so much better than him right?" He asked concerned.

I rolled my eyes at him. Once upon a time I thought Charlie was my better and now... Now all I can think about how Blake has treated me better than him. Better than any man.

"He's not wrong, although I had no problem with your sugar daddy. From day one he was treating you real well girl." Xav said.

" Yea y'all make each other glow in a way like the day we met him he was all angry at us yada yada and now when we see him he's a little calmer. He's warmed up to us you know?" Soph said.

" Your all missing the fact that he's an asshole and using our Annie." Charlie said

" Enough Charlie. The only thing he uses me for is sleep. Your being ridiculous." I told him.

" I'm being ridiculous? This guy kidnaps you and then makes the weirdest deal of the country and takes you places disguised as other people, and I'm ridiculous? If im ridiculous than your insane."

" Well if im insane than your just a dumb blonde." I said crossing my arms giving him a dirty look.

Who does he think he is

" How the fuck am I a dumb blonde?"

" Do you know how long your girlfriend has been cheating on you? Do you know how long she's been criticizing us, your best friends? Do you know-" he cut me off.

" I could believe the criticizing part but cheating? She would never."

" And that's why your a dumb blonde. Speaking of the devil look at her. "  I said as Serena walked in.

I got off the table and walked to her. She was wearing a scarf.

" What are you doing?" She asked as I got closer.