010

Blake

I can't fucking tell her that I go around killing people for money or fun. She'll think I'm crazy and report me. It won't do much since we have people working from the inside for us, but still. But then yet again...It's Annie. She probably doesn't believe a thing that comes out my mouth.

" I kill people and steal there money." I said calmly while looking at her with a smirk. She gave me a blank expression.

" Ha Ha. Well anyways I work as a waiter at the cafe on 35th street on Maine." She smiled at me. This girl is ridiculous.

" I didn't ask." She threw me a disgusted look.

" Geez, who peed in your tea today? I didn't even get started on my attitude." She pouted. I chuckled. This girl cracks me up.

" Well I decided to start before you."

" Nobody starts before me."

" Is that so?" I smirked. She nodded her head.

" Well then, you've met you match Ms. Mcloud."

" How do you know my last name? I didn't tell you that."

" Well the thing is, When you kill people, you gotta know who your killing." Her eyes widened. I laughed.

" I'm kidding. Not really. I need to know everything about the people whose staying in my house."

" you don't know everything about me."

" I do."

" You don't."

" I do."

" You don't."

" I do."

" You don't."

" I do."

" You don't."

This is ridiculous.

" Your birthday is September 27, 1998, Your allergic to peanuts, you were born in Florida but moved to New York and grew up here, your family sucks ass, Your college is the fashion institute of technology, You hate vegetables but really love carrots, your weird and when you were around 10 years old you gave up your favorite stuff animal that you brought to school. You named it Sir bun short for bunny. Like I said before your weird."

She opened her mouth to say something but then closed it. She stayed quiet while I let out a slight laugh. I got up from my desk and walked over to her.

" I told you, I know everything about you." I whispered in her ear. I then left her in my office to find out who the hell let Bryan walk around the building as if he was giving it an inspection. I could hear footsteps behind me. I am not surprised. She took my hands in hers. Oh great. I let go.

" Hey stop." She held back on to my hand. I looked at her as we entered the elevator.

" Oh don't tell me your scared of the elevator?" She looked up at me with a smile. She then nodded her head. I groaned. She has an attitude of a stubborn donkey and the adorableness of a lost puppy and yet she can make me fall asleep. This is fucking ridiculous.

" Why do you have so many flights of stairs? I get your a 'Body builder' but geez some of us aren't." I chuckled and shook my head.

" Well when the ' Bad people' come to get me, they have to deal with all those stairs, and as for me, a person who has walked and ran up every single flight of stairs in the house, it's easier for me."

" But I don't want to take the elevator. I could die again." She whined. I rolled my eyes.

" First of all you didn't die, Second you kinda have to get use to the stairs because I am not running back for you again."

" Hey hey wait you have to. I don't want to die again by that....man." Oh my fucking god.

I walked out the elevator. I can see Bryan walking around still.

" Hey!" I yelled at him. He turned around and look at me.

It wasn't even Bryan . God dammit. It was his twin brother Ryan. Ryan wasn't apart of my mafia. In fact he works with one of my enemies, the ravens. Ridiculous.

I pulled out my gun as he started running away. Annie grabbed onto my arm and covered her face. I shot him in the leg. He fell. I can't exactly kill him since his brother would be pissed. I hate twins so much.

We walked over there, with Annie still holding my arm.

" Is he dead?" She mumbled and looked up at me with fear in her eyes. Fuck.

" No, he's just in a lot of pain."

" Oh." She mumbled. When we got closer she gripped on my arm a little harder. I'm guessing she's scared.

I stepped on his leg where I shot him. He screamed in pain.

" So, wanna tell us why your here?"

He didn't answer. Ok I see how we're gonna do this.

" Darling I'm gonna need you to let go for a sec." she looked up at me. She was still scared. She let go. I grabbed Ryan's arms and helped him up.

" Ok follow me." I muttered to her. We started walking back over to the elevator to go to the first floor.

I felt somebody hand in my pocket. My gun was being pulled out. I let him take it out my pocket. I quickly elbowed him in the face and flipped him over so he landed on his back. He groaned in pain. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his foot and dragged him. Annie followed. Once we reach the first floor, I dragged him to the torture chamber. Annie helped me tie him to the chair.

" What are you gonna do now?"

" I'm gonna get answers." She fiddled with her fingers. I took her hand in mine and left that cell. I locked it up and left the chamber with her.