009

Annie

I walked into my house knowing that all my friends are there since there cars are parked on the block and in my driveway. I stormed inside scaring them all.

" Oh wow. And I was actually starting to think you need help." Marcus said. I rolled my eyes at him.

" Ok cute fit, where you get it?" Sophia asked. The girls basically knew my closet by heart. Why? Well there in there 24/7. They always took my clothes. And don't worry I'd get them back a month later or so.

" I.....bought it." I told them. I didn't really want to live up with the I have a sugar daddy thing since I already told them he's not. But of course things had to change at the wrong moment.

" Mhm. I bet blake bought you that." Marisa said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. I can see Charlie rolling his eyes.  Weird.

" No he did not."

" Probably cap." Alex said while laughing and doing a mini handshake with Xander.

" Ugh you guys are annoying. I was basically kidnapped and you guys didn't do anything about it after I told you I'm not joking."

" Hey guys!" Serena said walking into my house as if she owned it.

We stayed quiet for legit 3 seconds then said hi at the same time. These idiots. That was my job. All of a sudden they don't like her the way I don't? Jeez I was gone for a few hours.

" Okay..." she mumbled walking over to Charlie. She sat in his lap. His armed wrapped around her.

" Hey Anne, didn't you want to show my a new phone case you brought?" Mari said bringing my attention to the phone case I order last week.

" Oh great." I mumbled as I face palmed.

" What?" Everybody asked. I can't tell them I got a new phone. Ugh. This is ridiculous.

" Nothing." I went upstairs and unlocked my room door. I went and got the Amazon package that I put on my dresser. I'm actually shocked that I didn't open this when it came. I was really excited for it. I sighed and took the small box downstairs. I went and handed it to Marisa. She looked at me confused.

" You we're waiting for this for so long? I'm confused?" She stated.

I just shrugged. I went back upstairs and started putting my clothes in a suit case to take back to Blake's place. I didn't need him buy clothes for me to wear. I have my perfectly awesome clothes right here.

30 minutes later

After struggling to close the suitcase I finally did but not in time to leave without questions. My friends walked into my room. Typical seeing they do this all the time.

" Uh no." Xavier said.

" Where are you going?" Serena asked. I rolled my eyes. Maybe I can actually do this without saying anything.

" Annie. Where are you going?" Charlie asked.

Don't say Blake's place. Don't say Blake's place.Don't say Blake's place.

" Lakes place."

" Your going to the lake...with a suitcase?" Finn asked confused. I quickly nodded my head.

" No home girl's going to her sugar daddy house." Sophia said with a smirk. I glared at her.

" He's not my su-"

" Oh please. You got a new fit, A new phone, you've been gone for almost twenty four hours, and now your packing? Your not very sneaky. And as your best friend I have to be honest, your lying sucks." Marisa said. Rude.  I rolled my eyes.