Calum's POV

It's now 10:00 pm, Micheal has been here since 7:00 pm. Luke and Micheal are playing video games on the tv, Kacy is asleep with her head on my lap, and I'm on FaceTime with Ashton. "YESS IN YOUR FACE HEMMINGS!" Micheal yells. "Shut up! Kacy's asleep, you dope!" I whisper-yell at him. He cowers down. "Sorry," he mutters. "On that note, I'm gonna go," Ashton says from the phone. "Bye." Everyone says.

Ashton hangs up, I put my phone down next to me. "I'm going to take Kacy to bed. You two finish up on there." I say pointing to the T.V. I pick Kacy up and she instinctively clings onto me like a koala, it was so cute.

I walk upstairs and down the hall to Kacy's room. Considering she's a thirteen-year-old girl all I do is take off her leather jacket and leave her in the leggings and T-shirt she was already wearing. I lay her in bed, turn off the lights and walk to my room.

I decide that I stink and need a shower, so I go over to the closet and grab a pair of boxers and sweatshorts. I walk into my bathroom and put my clothes down. Then I get in the shower.

Luke's POV

"Haha, I win you lose!" I shout at Micheal.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. We have to finish up anyway."

"Why? Cause daddy Calum told us to?"

"First of all, Calum is everything but "daddy". Secondly, YES THE BITCH SCARES ME!"

I laugh. "Bitch Calum is totally daddy. Ugh, he's so hot."

"Oi mate stop gushing over Calum, I might barf."

I feel like my cheeks are on fire. "Oh shush, if you didn't want me to gush over Calum then you shouldn't have denied that Calum is daddy." I hear a laugh, I look at Micheal then realize it wasn't him. That was Calum! I slowly turn around to be greeted by a shirtless Calum.

"Like to explain why you said, what was it? Oh I know, it was something like "Calum is totally daddy." If my face wasn't red before, it definitely is now! "I- I uh um-"

Calum laughs again. "Save it, Luke. I know you like me, you've made it extremely obvious." He smiles then looks behind me at Micheal and nods his head towards the stairs. Micheal gets up and goes upstairs. Calum comes over and sits down on the couch next to me.

"Luke, I've always known you were gay, ever since we became friends. That has never bothered me one bit, and it still doesn't. I've known you liked me for months now but I haven't acted on it because I'm still trying to figure myself out. I like you, Luke, I really do. And over the past few months, I've finally figured out that I am gay."

I smile so wide I probably look like the grinch. "Y-you are?"

"Yes, I am."

Calum gets down on one knee in front of me and grabs my hand. "Luke will do you be my boyfriend?"

"YES YES YES! Now get your fat ass up here and kiss me."

"Why you lookin at my ass?" he smirks as he stands up.

"Oi fuck you mate!"

"I think it's a little too soon for that *wink*."

I roll my eyes and stand up. I smash my lips onto his. I swear I felt sparks. I slowly pull away after a few seconds.

"Does this mean we can share a room now?" I look at him with a pout on my lips.

"If you want to, then yes we can princess."

Author's note: lemme know what you thought of this chapter. Make sure to comment and vote!

Also, two chapters in one day? Hell yeah!