Kacy's POV

I wake up in a room I don't recognize. I look around and notice a black and white tapestry hanging on the wall next to me, along with some fairy lights. There's a glowing sign on the wall behind me that says DREAM. The bed I'm lying in has white bedding and a fluffy gray blanket on it, there's also two big gray pillows. There's a small white bookshelf next to the bed with some books on it. On top of it has my phone, a charger, alarm clock and a glass of water. Calum must've got that for me last night. There's a white dresser and mirror across the room. And lastly, there's an open door that leads into a walk-in closet. I have my own bathroom too.

After I looked around for a bit I decided to get dressed. There were already some clothes and shoes in the closet/dresser. I decided on a blue sweatshirt with a gray T-shirt underneath, loose black jeans that I cuffed at the bottom, and some black and white high-top converse. I grab my phone then go downstairs.

I saw Calum and Luke cuddling on the couch. "Aww is Cake real?" They both looked at me confused. "It's your ship name you know like Calum+Luke= Cake." They both just laughed.

"Anyway's what do you want for breakfast?" Calum asks.

"Waffles?"

"Sure. Are Micheal and Landon awake?"

"I don't know. I haven't heard any crying so I would assume Landon is still asleep and I don't know about Micheal. What time is it anyway?"

"It's 9:00 am. Go wake up Landon, please." Luke replies.

"Okie doke."

I walk back upstairs and down the hall to Landon's room. It just so happens to be the room across from mine. I open the door quietly and see Landon sitting up in bed with a dummy in his mouth.

"Bub, why didn't you call for me?" I ask him while picking him up.

"W-where are we?" he asks.

"We have new foster parents, Calum and Luke. Wanna go meet them? They should be making waffles right now."
"WAFFLES!"

"Come on lovebug let's go say hi."

"Kacy I'm cold."

"Well let's get you a blanket then."

I grab the Stitch blanket from his bed and wrap it around him.

"All better?" I ask

"Mhm."

He snuggles his head in my neck as I walk back down the stairs.

"Look who's awake!" I announce as I walk into the kitchen. Both Calum and Luke turn away from what they were doing to look at me. "Landon bub, can you say hi to Calum and Luke?" I ask him as I bounce him on my hip.

"H-hi," he says with a small wave.

"Hi, Landon. I'm Calum." He says with the brightest smile I've ever seen.

"And I'm Luke," Luke says smiling.

"What's dat?" Landon asks while pointing towards Luke's lips.

"What, this?" Luke asks putting his finger on his lip ring. "This is called a lip ring. Pretty cool huh?"

"Mhm!" Landon hums.

"Breakfast is ready!" Calum exclaims.

"Great! Landon bub, do you have to go potty before we eat?"

"Nu-uh."

"Okay, but make sure to tell one of us if you have to go potty, okay? Don't wanna have any accidents."

"Okay, Kacy. We eat now?"

"Yeah, you can eat. Luke, can you get him some food while I go wake up Micheal?"

"Sure. You might have to slap him in the face a bit." He giggles.

I walk back upstairs and into Luke's bedroom because that's where Micheal slept last night.

"WAKEY WAKEY BITCH!!" I say as I pull the covers off of him.

"OI FUCK OFF!"

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN! GET UP, WE'RE EATING BREAKFAST!"

"Ugh fineeeeee."

"Good boy."

"Did you just call me a good boy?"

"Yes."

He looks at me for a few seconds then bursts out laughing, so do I.

"Well, whatever I'm going downstairs to eat breakfast, hurry up before we finish all the bacon."
I go back downstairs and start eating breakfast.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Shopping, eating food, video games, EATING ALL THE BACON CAUSE MICHAEL IS BEING SLOW!" Calum shouts.

"Shush I'm here now!" Michael shouts as he walks into the kitchen.

***
It's now 10:00 am, Mikey and I have been playing video games for about 30 minutes while Landon is cuddling with Luke and Calum.

Landon's POV

Kacy and Mikey are playing some game that I don't really care about, while I sit on Lukey's lap watching Mickey Mouse on his phone. I was so focused on the show I didn't notice the pressure on my bladder. Once I did though, I ignored it- not wanting to get up.

~Five minutes later~

I felt a warm substance between my legs when I realized what it was I started to cry. Then Lukey noticed it too. I just peed on my new dad.

"Hey hey hey, Landon bub it's okay. It was just an accident, it's okay." He reassured, but the tears just kept coming. He turned me around and wiped the tears from my face. I looked over and saw that Kacy and Calum were looking at us. I think Lukey mouthed something to them cause they soon turned back to what they were doing. 

Luke's POV

Once I realized what happened I turned Landon around and wiped his tears away. I looked up and saw that Cal and Kacy were looking at us. I mouthed to them "He had an accident." And they soon went back to what they were doing.

"Landon bub, let's go take a shower and get all squeaky clean again," I said with a smile.

He just nodded and sniffled.

I took him upstairs, went into his room to get him some clothes, and then went into my bathroom. I turned on the shower then got us both undressed.

*** [Skip shower cuz why not]

Calum's POV
~After Luke took Landon upstairs~

"Kacy can I talk to you for a minute"

"Yeah sure."

We both get up and walk into the Kitchen, leaving Michael in the living room.

"What's up?"

"How often does he have accidents?" I ask, referring to Landon.

"Not too often, usually only if he's really focused on something."

"Okay good to know."

Author's note: Sorry this chapter took so long to come out, lol I have no reason I'm just lazy. Or cuz this chapter is over 1000 words.