4. Mummaa

Queenie: I got to know! The person is Mr. Nandra, Avneet's father!

And this shocked sid. His blood boiled and the hate towards THE MAFIA QUEEN grew more. Because the past scenes kept on repeating in his already angry head.

Sid who is looking furious right now just  calmed his nerves by taking a glance of his princess's face. One small smile made it's way on his face, seeing his little munchkin's face.

Sid: Will talk later!

He said this and took Emma in his arms   who just wrapped her small, little hands around her father's neck, snuggling her face in his neck. Sid smiled caressing her back.

He made his way towards his room leaving Queenie in the hall behind them.

Queenie just smiled looking at them and went from there.

And suddenly in her way, she saw sm1 running towards her or maybe someone else.

She made one confuse face when bodygaurds didn't stopped her to enter in. She furrowed her eyebrows seeing sm1 who is not expected to show up her presence at this point.

But something caught her attention and it made her shock. She widen her eyes seeing the blood on her white shirt.

And before she can speak anything, girl ran inside the mansion.

And Queenie is just shock. She is thinking that what will happen next because today everything will decide the future of three souls!

And on other hand with sid

Sid enter his room and laid Emma on the bed, covering her with duvet, he bend down and  pecked her forehead!

He stood straight and went towards his princess's room for taking her clothes out.

But in his way, he met sm1 and got shock. But he composed himself saying while closing his eyes

Sid: I am hallucinating!

He said this and opened his eyes!

But once again he saw her and this time he just stood like a statue as tons of emotions ran in his head, right now. Because the one whom he loves more than himself is standing in front of her but on the same time he hates her being THE MAFIA KING.

And the girl just hugged him while controlling on her tears. She tried hard to control herself but she failed as her body came in contact with his.

She cried louder and louder while throwing her heart out in front of her love of life. And by now my intelligent readers would have guess who is the girl so lets drop this girl game and mention her as Avneet so the emotions increase.

And here sid is just blank with thoughts but his heart is surely working that's why he hugged his love back and cried in her embrace.

Both cried forgetting their mafia rivalry or you can say one small misunderstanding or mistake, which will be figured out today.

After 10 minutes of eternity hug, they heard one cute voice from their back and it was of the little girl of the couple.

Emma (in her sleepy voice): dadaaaaa!!

Both broke the hug and saw their little princess rubbing her eyes with her small hands. Both smiled looking at her and Avneet ran towards her daughter just to take her in her arms forever as she craved for her daughter a lot in this 2 years. Being a mother she missed her little munchkin's growing phase a lot. She cried bending down to her height and pulled her in a tight yet warm hug.

And on other hand, Emma completely opened her eyes as she felt someone crying hugging her.

She saw one women of her mother's age crying hugging her! She didnt reacted and saw that her father is smiling while crying seeing them. She got confuse and made crying face seeing his dad crying but before her tears flow, sid said