I like my nanny

Thanks to hestiawashere for the votes

Toni~

Well Cheryl is nice just a bit stubborn but she has a it bad maybe that why her parents disowned her just I don't know why she's really nice hot and I have no idea what she could have done to be disowned.

I walked over to my bathroom took a shower brushed my hair and got dressed into sweatpants and a jersey and went to Cheryl's room.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to open the door took her a minute but she opened she was wearing the outfit that I bought her yesterday I smiled at the sight of it 

"Good morning"she said

"Morning question do you like cooking"

"Not really"

"Ok pancakes it is"I said she nods

"What were you gonna say if I said yes"

"To cut up fruit make eggs pancakes bacon and  then cut a watermelon in half and whatever else I was craving"

"Thank god I don't need to do all that and how would you eat all that"

"It wouldn't be just for me dummy and I can eat a lot if I wanted"I pulled her down to the kitchen. 

"I'm gonna start to watch a movie I'll come back when foods ready"I walked to the living room and went i on my phone instead of the movie because I wasn't feeling it anymore then i got an idea to diy my hair then I smelled pancakes and went over to the kitchen. 

"Cheryl can I diy my hair"

"Are you allowed to"

"Probably not but at the same time they don't care what I do"

"Do what you want but I'm not taking the blame"

"Ok but I need to order the color or go buy it in a store"

"Toni I'm following you so as you say is what I'll end up doing"

"Aren't you supposed to give me rules"

"If it's dangerous then I'll stop you"

"Ok I really like you"but I do like like her.

Three weeks later

Cheryl and I have gotten close I dyed my hair light pink and I'm trying to figure out how to tell a girl six years older then me that I like them.

I even put a scenario in my head that we will be watching a movie and we start cuddling a little and I just go in for a kiss but that is probably not gonna happen.

"Toni"I heard Cheryl

"In my room"I called out she walked into my room.

"Get your shoes on I need to go get some clothes for me"

"Why didn't you buy any"

"I don't have money right now"

"I offered to pay"

"I'm not gonna let you pay for all the thing I need"

"Ok fine give me a sec"I went to my shoes rack and put on my Jordan's and walked out with Cheryl I gave her the keys to the car and we headed to her apartment.

"You wanna wait here"

"No"she nods and we got out the car and into the building.

She got duffel bag and stuffed clothes into it i kinda like this please just it's kinda small but it is only for her so I guess that fine.