Fly out

Toni~

I woke up to Luke in my arms I smiled and put him in the bed I walked out to my room got a my suit case and started packing Cheryl and Anne were still sleeping.

"Where you going"I heard from behind me I turned around saw Cheryl there.

"To visit fangs for a few days"I looked up at her.

"Ok and what were you saying yesterday"she asked.

"Don't worry if you didn't hear it it was for a reason"

"What's the reason"

"You don't care"I turned again and zipped the suitcase stood up got some jeans and a shirt.

Outfit

"So your just leaving"

"You should understand that by now"I walked passed her into the bathroom.

I got in the shower brushed my teeth put on my clothes and walked out Luke ran into my arms.

"Ohh can you find my black shirt"he asked

"Yea let's go"I was about to walk out with him when I got pulled back by Cheryl.

"Go to your room I'll be there in a sec"I turned to him he nods letting go of my hand.

"You actually leaving"she asked.

"Yea I'm not sure what to do here so I'll just go why would you care I'm sure your fucked mad at me over something you told me was fine but it wasn't"

"Toni just cause of that doesn't mean I don't still love you"

"Yea I know that feeling but your anger get in the way plus you just fell asleep when I tried apologizing"I was now fighting the urge to cry she looked down.

"Look I'm not mad about it ok I get it your upset I was too ill just give you time to chill out ok enjoy your self while you decide I'll be leaving tonight so go out and enjoy here use this for anything you'd like"I handed her a card.

"No Toni I don't want your money I want you"

"Your saying that now but think about it clearly because when the time comes you'll be pressured"I rubbed her cheek she leaned up to kiss me I leaned down.

We stayed there for a bit before pulling back I smiled.

"I have to help Luke"I said she nods I kissed her cheek and walked out to Luke's room.

"Ok bud let find this shirt of yours"we looked for a while before finding it in a drawer.

"Here it is"I said.

"Thanks tia"He said pulling out black jeans and went into the bathroom and came back out.

"Looking good now to smell good"i pat him with cologne.