Baby

One month later
Cheryl~

I woke up to a the smell of Toni cooking I got changed into jeans and a black hoodie I found and went down and hugged Toni from behind kissing her neck.

"Morning"she said her voice was different though deeper actually I turned her around and slap Veronica.

"Fuck you"I pushed her and went back up to the room.

"Babe what's wrong"Toni came in the room I wiped my tears and kissed her moving my hands down towards her cock.

"Mmm bab-"I kissed her pushing her against the door she reached down squeezing my ass I smiled she locked the door and picked me up.

I started undoing her shit not breaking the kiss I pulled back and took off my own shirt  she laid me down and hovered over me i reached my hands  into her pants bonding her dick in my hand through her boxers she groaned pulling down my shorts and kissing me again.

I unbuttoned her pants and sat up as she took them off her dick spring out hitting my clit I let out a moan scratching the back of Toni's neck.

After that:)

"Baby what was that"Toni asked.

"Sorry"I turned around.

"No no no baby I didn't mean it like that it's just we aren't having sex that much"

"Baby talk to me I didn't mean it like that"she pulled me closer to her.

"Babe please"She turned me around kissing me softly she wiped away my tears and held me close.

We stayed like that for a while before I stood up and went to the bathroom I took a shower I didn't go out for a little I like the feeling of the warm water on my face.

When I did finally get out I put on one of my hoodie and jeans I put on my shirt white high top air forces and went down stairs.

"Cher"I heard behind me I turned around to face Toni.

"Yea"I walked closer to her.

"I didn't mean it like that"I rolled my eyes and walked down stairs I grabbed car keys and drove away.

I went to a lake not far from the house and just sat there I got a call from Anne I answered her.

"Hey princess"

"Hi mommy where are you"she asked

"I'm at the lake why"

"Cause I was looking for you and didn't find you in the house and figured you left"she said

"Yea did you need something"

"Yea I wanted to ask if I could use your card to buy something from Shein"

"Oh yea it should be in my room on the bottom drawer"

"Ok wait"she said and started walking upstairs.

"It's this one right"she showed my the red card"

"Yes"

"What the most I can spend"

"200 ok you don't need to much ok"

"Ok mom I'll leave you alone now bye"

"Bye love you"

"Love you more"she hung up.

I decided to go back home when I did get there anne was outside with Jake.

"Hi Cheryl"Jake spoke

"Hey you hungry"

"Yea but Toni said she went out to get it and asked me to watch anne"I sighed and nodded