title of your story

i knew in my mind i did the right thing but my heart feels guilty. why do i feel like im not supposed to be with eben why do i feel this way maybe a good night sleep will bee good for me hopefully...

**next day**

i just finished putting on my shirt when i heard my parents asking  if they can come in.

"sure you guys ready to go?"i asked i can already tell they we drunk just by the state they are in great i thought to myself

"you little bitch you had no right and texting while you were driving" my dad snapped just before i can comprehhend what just happend my mom came up to me amd slapped me across the face.she then tackled me and yelling prophanties at me the nurse came in looking flabbergasted and she took my mother anf father to the hospital police officer(just to let you know i cant spell for my  life so no judge thanks)i texted sky and asked if she can pick my up she knew not to ask.a few minuteds later  sky came in and hugged me and took me to her car. we drove back in slience.wehn we got back to my house i got ready for my interview tomorrow with mister star from a recoriding studio that is an hour away from my house.they called my yesterday before my accedent.tomorrow is also prom so i had to bring my dress with me and my make up. i just hope i get the record deal....