prom so much fun? cont.

we finally got too prom and i got dressed into a sweetheart neckline that stops at mid thigh that is pale pink with a black bow with black pumps.we walk in and. were greeted by a hug from sky.

"lets dance"she smiled. as drive by came on.i smiled as i shook my head and followed her to the dance floor. dance a little longer till a slow song came on and shadow came and asked me to dance with him ti little things by one direction.i wrapped my arms around his neck and here put his hands on my hips and we swayed back and forth talking.

"umm chloe would you like to go out with me" he blushed when he asked

"sorry im kind of taken"i mumbled

"its okay "he smiled

i looked into his eyes again as huge staried into mine we both leaned in and our lips touched sparks flew.i finally cought on what was happening and pushed him away i staried wide eyed at him."umm im sorry i got to go"i said hurring away.i walked outside and eben cane out a few seconds later mad as hell.

"what the hell you kissed him" he yelled

" was an accident it was a in the moment thing" i flinched while looking at the ground.

her forcefully pulled my chin to make me look at him."ow eben that hurt" i flinched away from him.

"we are through your just a bitch "he yelled i can tell huge was drunk. the eben i know would never do that..what a wonderful prom.....not