Join Shattered But Alive!

Hiiii! Since Rainimator was releasing a new video, I felt that it should be appropriate for me to announce this surprise right now! Okay, I know that quite a few of you have been reading this book, which makes me really happy! I hope you enjoy it! Also, a shoutout to @Rockythewolf588 for voting on the chapters! Thanks so much! Okay, now on to the * actual * news. I've decided to let a few of you join the story!

Here are the details :

Only 5 people allowed for now since I can't deal with that many additional characters, I'll put a (CLOSED) in the chapter name once all five spots are filled up, so please don't keep insisting for your character to join when I have closed this chapter! Also, your character will be featured, but not too many times and not make that much of an impact, since I do have a whole plot planned out. Some people will get priority thanks to their support (@Rockythewolf588, if you decide to, you're one of them!).

If you're interested in joining, fill up this form! It's first come first serve so be quick! :) )

OC Name :

Age :

Appearance (Hair colour, hair length, eye colour, clothes etc) :

Accessories (If any) :

Personality :

Powers (If any) :

Faction :

Position in faction (what do they do?) :

Friends :

When you want them to appear (This book will be following the Rainimator MV series so just give me a vague timestamp. Also, please make no more than 5 appearances!) :

What they will be doing in the appearances (in chronological order please!) :

Anything in particular you want them to say :

Others :

Yep, that's all for now! Fill up the form below!