A/N - GOOD NEWS (Please read)

Hi, my lovelies!

I'm in an exceptionally good mood today!! I have a few things to announce and I'm super excited!
First thing's first.....

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY CANCER FREE!!!! 🥳

I've been battling cancer for a very very very long time. My mom, my nana, and my great nana all had cancer and I'm the first one in my direct family to ever to make it out alive and be able to say that I'm 100 % cancer free.

It's been a battle, not only physically, but emotionally. It's very hard to hear that you essentially have a life sentence over your head. I wasn't too optimistic about it because the past three generations of my family were wiped out by cancer. Im an orphan now so I had to do majority of the battle by myself and it was terribly scary. I never expected to have any support, but I did. The amount of support that I got from friends and people who were rooting for me all over the world -because of this book- was astronomical!!

I am absolutely over the moon and I just wanted to thank each and every one of you who has reached out to me, commented, or even just voted for this story. I couldn't have done it without any of you, so thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the absolute best!

The second announcement is that..... I will be officially starting this book within the next few weeks. I've put it off long enough due to health and mental health issues and I finally FINALLY  feel like I'm in a good enough space to sit and start writing again. I do have work and college, but I'm going to find the time to fit this book in somewhere. I will try to update every week and if not every week, then every other week.

That's all I have for today, my lovelies! You guys will hear from me in a few weeks with the first chapter to kick this book off! Until next time 💖