4

Louis wakes up Harry at noon by kissing all the way from throat to hips. They have lazy sex and stay in bed all day, sleeping more than they fuck since they're so exhausted.
The bed sheets are grossly covered in sweat and slick and come, so at dinnertime Harry forces Louis out of bed, dragging the sheets off and to the washing machine. Louis clings to him the entire time, unwilling to be physically detached from his alpha.

After that Harry somehow manages to coax the omega into the shower, and they fuck against the wall as cold, refreshing water pours down on them. By the end of their adventurous shower sex, Harry's arms are sore from holding Louis up for so long. When his knot forms he gently settles to the ground, resting his back against the tile wall, and they sit there under the water for a half hour until they can disentangle themselves.

This time, neither of them falls asleep, and Louis busies himself by running his lips and teeth along Harry's neck, shoulders, and jaw.

"Bite me," he keeps saying, but Harry knows it's just his heat talking. Louis doesn't really want to bond Harry, as much as his body is telling him he does. Harry gently shushes him with a kiss to the lips and a few soft touches at the junction between shoulder and neck, right where his instincts tell him to bite.

They dry off together and then Harry picks up the naked Louis in his arms, carrying him to the washer to grab the now clean and dry sheets. Putting the sheets back on the bed is an arduous task, especially with the way Louis keeps distracting him with kisses and forward touches.

I love you Harry thinks, after Louis manages to get him back in bed and they're already finished with another round, now cuddling on top of the blankets. Louis is curled into his side, nose pressed into Harry's armpit.

The thought is unexpected and startling.

Harry doesn't know what to think of it, so he pushes it away.