016

NOW INTRODUCING
NEVER ENDING STORY

"Hey" Spencer greeted Kiara sitting across from her at the table in saddle ranch

"Hey" Spencer greeted Kiara sitting across from her at the table in saddle ranch. The both of them had been avoiding the talk since they broke up, but Spencer was starting to get out of hand, Kiara didn't like this side of him. She told Vinnie what she was leaving to do but he was half asleep so she wasn't sure if he even heard her.

"Hey" she greeted back with a small smile,   Spencer let out a sigh leaned back in the chair "so, what you wanna talk about?"

"You, us?" She shrugged, Spencer furrowed his eyebrow's, "what do you mean?"

"Spents, we haven't talked about it since we got back to New york. You bring different girls home almost every other night, you get drunk and go out partying, you're, different. And I'm worried" She crossed her arm's with a frown, Spencer let out a chuckle and that chuckle soon turned into an uncontrollable laugh, Kiara stared at him confused, "Why are you laughing?"

"I'm sorry it's just, I just think it's funny how you're going to try and lecture me."

Kiara raised an eyebrow at him and his expression went from amused to annoyed.

"You're no different from me, Kie. Let's not forget Once upon a time you were doing exactly what I'm doing, only reason you're not is because you're with Vinnie." He rolled his eye's, Kiara shook her head and scoffed, "So that's what this is about, Vinnie. You're still upset I'm with him even after you started dating Jackie."

"Kiara Let's be real here. You couldn't get over Him even after 7 years of never seeing him. You expect me to get over you in 6 months after we were basically together for 4 years? You're being a hypocrite, you know that right?"

"You told me you were okay with it, atleast I was being honest about it" Kiara furrowed her eyebrow's.

"And you believed it, until you noticed I took a u turn and went down the path you tried oh so hard to lead me away from. You didn't really care Kiara, you were so quick to jump into his arms that I look like a fool." Spencer argued.

"You cheated on me with Jackie, Spencer" Kiara scoffed.

"We weren't even together, and I found you in an abandoned hospital room with Vinnie." He shot back.

"Then you went and Kissed Jackie while we were together and front of everybody, and told the whole party that you cheated on me and didn't care. Either way you were in the wrong more" she raised her voice at him.

"I was in the wrong but you were with me for 4 years and was still inlove with him" He raised his voice back louder than she did grabbing almost everyone's attention.

"And I was stupid enough to believe you changed, even after you told me you were over him" He rolled his eye's before standing up and walking away, Kiara waited a few seconds watching him walk away, but she wasn't done talking, she quickly stood up and walked after him.